So, wich path have you enjoyed the most so far?

Female protagonist, in the hall for adventurous girls.

Who did you prefer?

Damien ( if you pick this you're messed up LOL )
29%
Donald
25%
Grabiner
36%
Ellen
7%
Virginia
3%

Total votes: 153

OverlyObsessed2001

#16 Post by OverlyObsessed2001 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:41 am

Yeah, my vote goes with Donald. He is SO CUTE! :D I love that guy. I was seriously 'aw'-ing at some scenes. I did Damien's path first, then Virginia's, then Donald's. And now I'm completely ruined and can't force myself to play through it again because I'm too stuck on Donald. ^^;
I liked Damien as well though. I really did not expect that soul-stealing thing. When it happened... :shock: I went to the kitchen to grab a snack and complain to my mother that "He's evil! I loved him, and now he's evil! Why does he have to be evil? I made my character fall in love with the demon. But he's turned evil!" Yeah, practically every sentence I said for the rest of the day was complaining about my demon being evil. ^^;

emi-chan74

#17 Post by emi-chan74 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:45 am

OverlyObsessed2001 wrote:Yeah, my vote goes with Donald. He is SO CUTE! :D I love that guy. I was seriously 'aw'-ing at some scenes. I did Damien's path first, then Virginia's, then Donald's. And now I'm completely ruined and can't force myself to play through it again because I'm too stuck on Donald. ^^;
I liked Damien as well though. I really did not expect that soul-stealing thing. When it happened... :shock: I went to the kitchen to grab a snack and complain to my mother that "He's evil! I loved him, and now he's evil! Why does he have to be evil? I made my character fall in love with the demon. But he's turned evil!" Yeah, practically every sentence I said for the rest of the day was complaining about my demon being evil. ^^;
omg i did practically the same thing except i said it too my sister :shock:

Xenostatica

#18 Post by Xenostatica » Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:25 pm

Grabby was one of my favorites because he reminded me of a few songs that I love and of course fit the story so well. Plus when you find out his whole story I felt like, "Oh so he is not as smart as he thinks he is!" And the end conversation of you beating him at the argument made me feel vindicated for sticking it through with his whole idea of chasing you away situation. Okay and even without a voice in the game I had one in mind for him, accents make me melt!

I really enjoyed playing everyone's path. Ellen was sweet and daring. Virginia to me was naive and her whole low self esteem as a girly-girl was just so fun to watch unfold because really don't we all have our awkward faze? Donald, he is just too cute, with his whole pirate ship expression and the note in your year book! Damien was interesting as a character, he had one of the most unusual interactive story arches in the game, but really I could only play through his path once... cause really I felt terrible picking him over everyone else.

Yuniepie

#19 Post by Yuniepie » Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:22 pm

emi-chan74 wrote:
OverlyObsessed2001 wrote:Yeah, my vote goes with Donald. He is SO CUTE! :D I love that guy. I was seriously 'aw'-ing at some scenes. I did Damien's path first, then Virginia's, then Donald's. And now I'm completely ruined and can't force myself to play through it again because I'm too stuck on Donald. ^^;
omg i did practically the same thing except i said it too my sister :shock:
I was doing that to the first person to cross my path (bf's sister) and she had no idea what I was talking about lmao! oh we shall suffer in silence...

Yuniepie

#20 Post by Yuniepie » Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:31 pm

YAY! :D
OverlyObsessed2001 wrote:And now I'm completely ruined and can't force myself to play through it again because I'm too stuck on Donald. ^^;
"YAY!" being directed mainly at this last part. Because Donald has ruined us for other men.

LOL! 'Once you go black...'

im so clever.

Dreaming-in-Shadow

#21 Post by Dreaming-in-Shadow » Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:02 pm

I'm torn between Damien and Donald.

I adore Donald. He's just so cute and sweet I want to hug him to death!
His path makes me melt. :D
It feels nice knowing that you're helping to make his life better. (Plus he's funny)

Damien on the other hand... at first I liked him because I'm a sucker for outcasts (yes, I fell for his "everybody-picks-on-me-because-I'm-half-demon-but-I'm-a-real-gentleman-honest" act).

Then he tricked me, tried to kill me and revealed that he is an evil, manipulative b*stard.
And I fell head over heels. :D
(Particularly when it came to Damien and my Sue having to face the fact that they couldn't actually get away from each other. (I had so much fun hitting him))

He's just so mean and not your a-typical love interest.

I like Grabby, but he isn't at the top of the list. Not sure why.

Virginia was sweet, but felt more like the foundations of a romance than an actual romance.
Ellen's kind of scared me.

A pity Pastel, Mr Hoppity- Oops, I meant Big Steve, Manuel, William and Jacob weren't up for grabs (don't ask about Jacob)

I'd kind of like to date Angela with my Sue too, for some reason...
Last edited by Dreaming-in-Shadow on Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ElCantardelaLunaOscura

#22 Post by ElCantardelaLunaOscura » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:41 pm

Dreaming-in-Shadow wrote: Damien on the other hand... at first I liked him because I'm a sucker for outcasts (yes, I fell for his "everybody-picks-on-me-because-I'm-half-demon-but-I'm-a-real-gentleman-honest" act).

Then he tricked me, tried to kill me and revealed that he is an evil, manipulative b*stard.
I also believed it! I loved him as the story's victim. Damien was my favorite path, because I enjoyed how crazy he seemed with the letters and when he comes to you in May Day I was like awww. He changed because of my character. I also loved the Walking in Darkness ending, because he takes you with him n_n
"Y a pesar de que no estás, te llevo cosida a mi piel.
Tu recuerdo se ha instalado en mi a vivir.
Y aunque nunca volverás, busco en el trastero de mi
ese beso abandonado que nunca te di."

Bane Doyle

#23 Post by Bane Doyle » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:40 pm

At the moment Grabiner is my main path, but I have two side games I am playing as well, one for Damien and one for Ellen. (I plan to go after all of them and start yet another game for just scenes with every character).

So far, Grabby is coming out on top simply because the story is so interesting and strange. I like it!

Dreaming-in-Shadow

#24 Post by Dreaming-in-Shadow » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:08 pm

I also believed it! I loved him as the story's victim. Damien was my favorite path, because I enjoyed how crazy he seemed with the letters and when he comes to you in May Day I was like awww. He changed because of my character. I also loved the Walking in Darkness ending, because he takes you with him n_n
The letters were brilliant. "I bet he'd kill somebody for me if I asked... oh. He probably would." XD Mary Sue drove him crazy.
It's also nice to have a bit of variety on the ending. you can trust him completely, but sacrifice your friends and get kicked out of Horse Hall as a consequence. Join the dark side as a force of evil. Or you can just keep it a little secret between the two of you and get a pretty ring out of the deal. (Personally I take that one. I love the guy to bits, but I don't trust him at all.)

I wonder why Damien seems to like blue flowers/roses so much?

kyoli

#25 Post by kyoli » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:51 pm

i would love to be able to date manuel or big steve! i hope that comes up in some of the later games but for this one donald all the way for me! it's the healthiest and cutest relationship in the game!

Dreaming-in-Shadow

#26 Post by Dreaming-in-Shadow » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:52 pm

kyoli wrote:i would love to be able to date manuel or big steve! i hope that comes up in some of the later games but for this one donald all the way for me! it's the healthiest and cutest relationship in the game!
A certain adorable little Were-boy needs a hug! So cute...

And I'd happily date Big Steve just to go out with Mr Hoppity!

kyoli

#27 Post by kyoli » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:59 pm

man when i unlocked the scenes with mr. hoppity i quickly became a big steve fan!

and manuel is easly one of the cutest characters that shows up in the game! who wouldn't want to give him a hug. though i would also want to sneak him away and take home with me :twisted: he's just to cute!

xTeniPurix

#28 Post by xTeniPurix » Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:23 am

Grabiner<3.

I thought i liked damien best but nope. He was shot out of the water.

:) I should have done Grabby last. >: I dont know if the others will make me as happy.

cursebreaker

#29 Post by cursebreaker » Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:49 am

Donald! He's cute, funny and sweet and I want to join the chorale just to be with him. :lol:

I also liked Damien but his love letters are a little...disturbing (plus he sounds deranged in them)

RyanA

#30 Post by RyanA » Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:05 pm

I didn't find any of the options to my liking, really. I thought that there wasn't enough choice, you really only have 1 male character, Donald. The other two are just...I like that they have put in unique characters, but in this setting they could have done so much more...