So, wich path have you enjoyed the most so far?

Female protagonist, in the hall for adventurous girls.

Who did you prefer?

Damien ( if you pick this you're messed up LOL )
29%
Donald
25%
Grabiner
36%
Ellen
7%
Virginia
3%

Total votes: 153

FantasyFan

#31 Post by FantasyFan » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:14 pm

You have THREE male characters - you obviously haven't played through all the paths yet.

RyanA

#32 Post by RyanA » Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 am

I think I should have said there was only 1 male character that I liked >_<

I knew there are 3 male characters and 2 female. I got to the part where Damien showed his real self and didn't like him after that, avoiding his character where I can in other play throughs. Never really wanted to go on the Grabiner path...

I'm a bit wierd and play as though I'm the character...hard to explain as I'm not good with words :(

Sabina

#33 Post by Sabina » Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:42 pm

Personally? Grabiner. The tsundere man is often my favorite prey-- er, path.

animeluver45

#34 Post by animeluver45 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:15 am

My favorite is a tie between Grabiner and Damien X) That probably sounds so messed up. Donald's was my least favorite and I still have to do Ellen's and Virginia's :)

Kestrel Kildare

#35 Post by Kestrel Kildare » Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:49 am

I loved Grabiner! It was kept very innocent (even the kiss), so there was nothing all that naughty about it. I would love love love to see an expansion someday where you can go all the way through to graduation (and maybe marry Grabby for real). Or at least not just a marriage in name only... you know what I mean!

I haven't gone through the paths with Ellen or Virginia yet, just because I've done the Grabiner a few times (can't help myself), but I'm sure they'll be fun too!

I'd love to see more paths added someday as well. Maybe with Big Steve or Pastel?

Donald is adorable and very sweet, but just too immature.

animeluver45

#36 Post by animeluver45 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:01 am

I tried to do Virginia's path today and that was an epic fail -_- Can someone help me with her path? I did get the kiss from Pastel though :P

FantasyFan

#37 Post by FantasyFan » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:54 pm

What exactly went wrong? You need a high Weird stat for her to be interested in you romantically, for starters, and you need a Smart stat of at least 30 in order to solve a particular problem that springs up.

animeluver45

#38 Post by animeluver45 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:46 am

[quote="FantasyFan"]What exactly went wrong?quote]
Well I really don't know. There was no doubt me character was weird :P Haha it was at 55 and my smart was over 30. I think it was the cat poop incident that went wrong...

FantasyFan

#39 Post by FantasyFan » Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:52 am

Did she get angry at you there? If you say "Fine, leave the box" to Donald and then keep quiet when Virginia opens it, she'll get angry at you.

You can do one of these things to prevent this:

*Simply go to class on September 30th so you won't even be there when Donald drops the prank off.

*Be there when Donald comes, but say "Take it away!" so he won't leave the prank.

*Be there when Donald comes, say "Fine, leave the box," and then tell Virginia not to open it.

*Be there when Donald comes, but say "I have a better idea." Then if you tell Virginia not to open the box, your Weird stat will go up, but if you keep quiet, she won't suspect that you had anything to do with it.

Oki

#40 Post by Oki » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:35 pm

That's a toughie. Well, it depends. Am I free to alter the path in my imagination? Damien's in terms of how it's written makes me feel dumb and retarded everytime. Hanako Games reaaaally wanted you to know the truth XD. But can I insert the explanations and fantasy land things I've been doing since my first playthrough? Damien most definitely. Aw yeah. Other than that...jeez. I don't know. I have played every path but Ellen's (which I'll be fixing tomorrow) and they're all pretty awesome. I'd say it's a tie between Virginia and Grabiner.

Ariko

#41 Post by Ariko » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:01 am

I loved Grabiner's path. Its so *reference spoiler*'Snapeish', and I loved him too, a fan from the first book! I couldn't help but notice that *spoiler* Grabby's love was named 'Violet' who was a wildseed, just like how Lily was a muggleborn with magic!, which cemented the reference. When I figured out that the MC could date Grabby, I specifically made a character named *reference spoiler* Lily Evans! so that at least he could end up with a happy ending through another avatar, and through different circumstances.

I must applaud the dialogue and pacing, especially for Professor Grabiner. It was very realistic and believable. and I was aching for a kiss between them asap, until I realized -this is exactly how it should be. These things with someone like him takes a lot of time, and the whole thing was executed so very well :D

I have a question though - the coloured designs of the wedding dress exactly match the characters eyes, am i right? I went through Grabiner's path twice, one character with yellowy orange eyes, and the other with green (with different sized bodies) and the adornments of the dress and necklace seemed to match their eye colour? I could go through it one more time to be sure, but I have assignments and I already spent many many hours on this game *oops!*

I liked Donald and Damien's path (but no more after *that* incident) as well, but as an older player (20s), Professor Grabiner caught most of my attention, because the rest were exactly schoolboys.

I really would like to see what happens with the marriage after this. I doubt a game would be made, but... ^_^?

hanako
Site Admin

#42 Post by hanako » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:19 pm

Yes, the accent colors on the two wedding dresses are hued to match the character's eyes. Since the player has probably picked a hair/eye color combo that they like, the wedding dress should therefore end up looking nice whatever your character is, or so we hope! :)

Ariko

#43 Post by Ariko » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:36 pm

hanako wrote:Yes, the accent colors on the two wedding dresses are hued to match the character's eyes. Since the player has probably picked a hair/eye color combo that they like, the wedding dress should therefore end up looking nice whatever your character is, or so we hope! :)
*two thumbs up* This is going to sound cliched, but the dress really brought out the colour of my MCs eyes :D

Thank you for the innovative thought!

Oki

#44 Post by Oki » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:24 pm

hanako wrote:Yes, the accent colors on the two wedding dresses are hued to match the character's eyes. Since the player has probably picked a hair/eye color combo that they like, the wedding dress should therefore end up looking nice whatever your character is, or so we hope! :)
Ohohoho. You clever game designer you! XD

alyssa_robinson

#45 Post by alyssa_robinson » Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:28 pm

ariesgoddess wrote:
I think I might just have developed a mature men fetish or something :lol:
You and me both! I had no interest in Grabby at first but now he's my favorite and I have no idea why. :lol:

I also really enjoyed Donalds path though :)

Donald.Yeeeeeeeee :D