A few questions and suggestions -EDITED 23-06-2011

Female protagonist, in the hall for adventurous girls.

Wich character would you like/love to have as dateable in the game?

William
32%
Minnie
6%
Pastel
15%
Manuel Arias
18%
Jacob
7%
Balthazar
7%
Luke
14%

Total votes: 99

Vanille

#16 Post by Vanille » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:38 pm

Spazzbunny wrote:Well, everyone in the world seems to fall into the Everyone is Bi trope. xD I do believe, however, that Virginia said that William had sworn off girls after dating Angela. My bets are that, if he ever becomes a capturable character, it'd be in a game where you are a boy. I have to say though, I would love it if he, like Damien, could be chased as a boy and as a girl. Simply because I firmly believe that somebody ought to try and fix the view on girls that Angela created....
Thats sad if he cant look at girls the same way he used to just because of that bish :c

oh well

Benazir

#17 Post by Benazir » Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:30 am

Vanille wrote:
XD Just didnt date Mary Sue because she's a friend of Virginia.
Maybe.... And It would be nice if William himself has told about it to my MS. :wink:
Anyway I don't want to be with him only when ..... I'm a boy :o

mizu

#18 Post by mizu » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:10 am

These have probably has been answered somewhere already, but: We will need to purchase each game, correct? Will all of them only be for one year or will they become longer as they are updated?

Sorry if this is in the wrong the place.

I love this game and can't wait for more! Great job!

hanako
Site Admin

#19 Post by hanako » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:28 am

Yes, they'll be sold separately (with discount offers for preorders and people who bought other games and stuff).

At the moment I only expect them each to be one year long, but I can never really be certain about anything I'm not actively working on yet. :)

Benazir

#20 Post by Benazir » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:23 am

mizu wrote: I love this game and can't wait for more!
Yes! Me too! :)

mizu

#21 Post by mizu » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:17 am

Do I have to be strong enough and still on his love path in order to get revenge on Damien?

I wish I could delete this.
Last edited by mizu on Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Bombermans

#22 Post by Bombermans » Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:17 pm

Here are some suggestions for the Wolf Hall:

I would absolutely love to see our Gary Stues doing exactly the same as Donald, I mean: being able to be arrested a lot of times, and having a plotline on that. (It doesn't have to involve Donald at all, I don't know XD). For example, being arrested for using your magic in the streets, for vandalism and things like that?

Since you are a Wolf, you like danger and adventure. It would be great to be able to, for example, adventure on more dangerous dungeons.

This hall could be more centered on action things. (Not arcade action of course). I mean, narrative, story oriented action events and things like that.

I would also like to see as a romance path a younger Postdam! XD I don't know... It was mentioned that green magic can make you younger. Maybe a youth potion? I wouldn't like to see her at her actual age as a possible romance option, because it would be... like going on a date with your grandmother. LOL (Maybe this doens't fit in the Wolf Hall... ^^U)

Also maybe not for this hall, but for Butterfly or Toad (or Snake or Falcon), it would be interesting to be able to visit the Outher World (I don't know if it spells like that...) to see MORE magic!

That's all. I hope it helps xD

Vanille

#23 Post by Vanille » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:45 pm

Bombermans wrote:
Also maybe not for this hall, but for Butterfly or Toad (or Snake or Falcon), it would be interesting to be able to visit the Outher World (I don't know if it spells like that...) to see MORE magic!

That's all. I hope it helps xD

I agree! I wanna see the Other World too XD

Vanille

#24 Post by Vanille » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:58 pm

Edited the first post.

If you already read it before

Take special attention to the brown and olive green sections ( made them all with diff colours so its easier to understand )

^^

Be carefull with indigo and brown though. They might be SPOILERIFIC LOL

hanako
Site Admin

#25 Post by hanako » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:34 pm

As for the thing you saw poking around in the game files - you misinterpreted it. Consider how many hairstyles the PC can have! That file has to be quite complicated to cover the kisses that happen in the game. There is no super-secret snog to be unlocked. (At least, not at the moment.)

Vanille

#26 Post by Vanille » Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:43 am

xD Oh, but arent the hairs our character has suposed to be on the left?

These were on the right ><

( and at least I was right about Pastel xDD I did get a kiss with her )

hanako
Site Admin

#27 Post by hanako » Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:55 am

The PC isn't *always* on the left. (see:Virginia) Just usually.

Vanille

#28 Post by Vanille » Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:59 am

Ooooh that explains it XD
I still havent gotten the kiss with Virginia

lionel

#29 Post by lionel » Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:28 am

I really do hope you guys will consider a longer than one year for the PC, especially with any sort of carry-through. I really liked how Magical Diary was put together, and the writing was strong and genuinely funny (playing my airheaded blonde and my serious raven-haired girl). I applaud you on that.

Now, I see that you guys plans to do each hall eventually? I don't know if it is possible, but a neat 'suggestion' would be to incorporate the PC from the other halls in some form, by sequence.. for example say the Wolf Hall character learns of references to the Horse hall one in some form in the story or sees her and can interact with her.

An example, asy you tried to run for President and failed for example for the main PC in Magical Diary - Horse. But then you start up Wolf and say he comes in on the 2nd year for the original PC... and that PC appears as say the President this time around (so instead of Minnie frequenting the story, it would be the PC imported from the first game). And of course this can be used to fill in a number of SINGLE positions, depend on the choices of the PC in the 1st game (treasurer, dating X or Y, etc). Would be a cool feature, reminds me sort of something like Mass Effect would do, and would definitely be unique for Magical Diary, but hey that's just an idea.

I look forward to your guys next release. I loved the art style and story of Magical Diary so I'm watching you guys (like a stalker!), and while I'm not a fan of too many of your other games (not in a bad way, just not my type, heh), I do hope you guys continue this series anyway! ^^

nightingale

#30 Post by nightingale » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:18 am

What Lionjel wrote, I was wondering myself. Considering I found the Hieronymous path extremely satisfying and VERY well-written, I was wondering how continuity would be preserved in the next chapter, if this will be happening at the same time? Or maybe next game will be about next year'sfreshmen, meaning the happy ending I got in this game with my favourite characters would be somehow gossiped about in the next part, for instance, by new freshmen in a different hall? I think I'd like that.