Orchestrating Revenge

Female protagonist, in the hall for adventurous girls.
liz4187

Orchestrating Revenge

#1 Post by liz4187 » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:05 pm

Is there a successful way to orchestrate revenge against Kyo, I haven't found one yet. I am also having a hard time getting events with the Rose and Wasp are there many after you first get in?

junsei7

#2 Post by junsei7 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:54 am

I haven't had any revenge turn out well. As far as I know there aren't specific Rose and Wasp scenes apart from the initiation stuff, Kyo and Damien. @perch said on one of the threads that Sue could orchestrate a fight between Donald and Kyo which I assume is a different version of Rose and Wasp related revenge against Kyo. I haven't found it yet, but I can't imagine that works out well, though...

perch

#3 Post by perch » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:39 am

I don't think you can use the Rose and Wasp to get Kyo to confess no matter what angle you approach it from.

The Rose and Wasp seems more like a way to show your Sue making poor decisions. You can use it to get revenge against Damien, but it doesn't go over well. You can also use it to set Donald and Kyo against each other. There are two ways to get into the organization. Either have Ellen take you to the play or fail the dungeon that she also complains about (if I remember it correctly) and they will approach you themselves.

@junsei7 I can't remember exactly how I got the Donald versus Kyo, but I know I stumbled over it from when I was tracking down the Donald scenes if you're married to Grabiner that you had mentioned. I think it involves being friends with Donald, instead of romantic and/or possibly being married to Grabiner. Either way I believe you have to go to Donald to mention what happened instead of trying to get revenge yourself.

junsei7

#4 Post by junsei7 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:55 pm

@perch - thanks very much for that - it's a big help! :)

Spazzbunny

#5 Post by Spazzbunny » Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:17 am

xD If you want a bit of a narrowed down way of getting that...I wasn't married to Grabby at all when I got that event, I was merely on Donald's path. From what I can tell, the three main things that you need to do are be a part of the Rose and Wasp, accuse Kyo, and then select the right option when you go to talk to Donald after the incident. One option leads to the good end, one leads to an automatic break-up, and the final one will set you up to have Donald take revenge. Hope that helps! ^^

perch

#6 Post by perch » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:55 am

@Spazzbunny

Thank you for narrowing it down. I've got so many saves and backtracks I couldn't honestly remember how I did it.

Spazzbunny

#7 Post by Spazzbunny » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:38 am

No prob. It was one of the last things I did while searching for trophies, so it's still pretty fresh for me. ^^

junsei7

#8 Post by junsei7 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:19 pm

@Spazzbunny

You're a gem! Thanks!

junsei7

#9 Post by junsei7 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:53 am

@ Spazzbunny and @perch

OK - you'd think you'd given me more than enough direction, but I've tried three times now and I can't get the scene with Donald and Kyo! Are there any more hints you can give me? Is Donald supposed to be one of the options to talk to after the incident? Is a different option supposed to come up for the 'cool' scene? I just can't work it out! :(

perch

#10 Post by perch » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:29 pm

@junsei7

Okay I figured out how I did it.

SPOILERS:

Reject Donald.. Make sure to go to bingo when he first offers. Saturday May 5th go to the Mall - Food Court get scene. Sunday May 6th - Talk to Kyo - Accuse Kyo - Do Nothing. May 9th - Say Yes to Bingo - About the fire and then you get the option. Then there's another scene April 12th. Go to the dance with Donald and then I think he has a unique yearbook message.

junsei7

#11 Post by junsei7 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:56 am

@perch

Thank you thank you thank you thank you! My mistake was not rejecting Donald I think. So happy! The extra scenes were great - I'm glad to find out officially what was bugging Luke.

Thanks again!

perch

#12 Post by perch » Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:24 am

@junsei7

You're very welcome. I liked that path even if I had to be mean to Donald. It took me three tries to figure it out. I kept forgetting the Food Court bit and was scratching my head. <.< I'm also happy to have gotten to read the Luke resolution. I love the twins.

junsei7

#13 Post by junsei7 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:23 pm

perch wrote:@junsei7

I kept forgetting the Food Court bit and was scratching my head.
I remember trying to crash their date when I was dating Donald and being a bit disappointed I couldn't spy on them. And now I can! :)