Trophies (spoilers)

Female protagonist, in the hall for adventurous girls.
Jenny1991

cute/weird/star student xx

#46 Post by Jenny1991 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:05 pm

I got cute one at last it was hard but i eventually got it it, you'll get 10 cute for shouting Damien's name in the hall when u planned to go out that day wif him but got detention instead. You'll also get 10 cute when ur in the dungeon during an exam, the hooded figure one, if you use a spell to talk through ur minds then say you'll kiss him if he leaves you alone then ur cute will go up.. :D

The hightest I get weird is 60 without trying though.. So I'll try that then get back to u all !! :P :lol: now for the star student, I got that when I got my merits upto 50. :D 8) Any more questions then just ask. 8) xx

P.S. If anyone can tell me how to get the bunny one or divorce that will be great help.. I know how to get the bunny but that damn claw machine is a pain in they ass :P :lol: I go to the arcade every saturday to get the bunny but I still can't get it ?? By any chance does someone else have to get it for me ?? :? xxx

Jenny1991

delinquent trophy xx

#47 Post by Jenny1991 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:49 pm

YAAAAAAY!!!! I finally got the delinquint trophy.. All you have to do is get 5 detentions xD xx

Here's two detentions at the start.. Keep one of ur main classes at 0 and then when its tim e for the first exam Mrs Potsdam will ask you about detention if you say "I think its best" then you'll get detention but wont take the first exam. Then when Ellen is looking round the room go and get Virgina and then say "I don't know" then that next monday if you sleep or study in ur room then Donald will be outside placing a box outside your room door then if you ask "Why are you doing this to Virgina" he talk about how she wont help clean up then you"ll get 3 options, 1 "Take it away" 2 "Fine leave it" and the 3rd one is "I have a better idea" if you say "Fine leave it" Donald will call you a star and leave it and then when Virgina finds it say nothing and then she"ll hear you giggle and then you two will argue and then the nxt day the guy teacher will ask you a question and then give you detention because Virgina told him it was you and Donald. However, Sweet Donald will say he"s sorry and say thats its not fair.. :D hehe.. He's my favourite romance story :P even when you're married and tell him the whole story !!! :D :D xxx

DarthSnuggles

#48 Post by DarthSnuggles » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:43 am

I didn't see it mentioned here (though I was only skimming) so I thought I'd chime in with my two cents: I got the Naughty trophy the first time I got detention on my Sue. I'm not sure if you have to get a specific detention for that one, but that was how I did it.