Trophies (spoilers)

Female protagonist, in the hall for adventurous girls.
silvername

#31 Post by silvername » Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:25 am

oh!!!! I totally stop right there when I promised not to talk to him xD. I thought I would die and get a bad ending so I change it xD. thanks alot!!!!

Vanille

#32 Post by Vanille » Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:53 am

I can't get bunny!!! help? :(

Schizoid

#33 Post by Schizoid » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:40 am

Okies! I finally managed to get this a couple of days ago! :D

To get the bunny, I went to the mall and played pinball during the begining of the game. Big Steve was there, and I tried to talk to him. I went the next week and tried to play pinball again. I pestered him some more. ^^ Next time, I THINK I got the option to have him help me with the claw machine. o.o He gets you the bunny out of it, and then you get the option to keep it. ^_^ Big Steve is so cute!

perch

#34 Post by perch » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:45 am

@Vanille

Bunny!! is kind of tricky to get since it depends on a timed event.

Detailed Spoilers:

At the beginning of the year go to the Mall - Arcade - Play Pinball.
Next free weekend go to the Mall - Arcade - Play Pinball - Talk to Big Steve.
On the apple festival weekend go to the Mall - Arcade - Play Pinball and talk to Big Steve again.

The next time you go to the mall go the Arcade - Play Claw Machine - Cast a spell on it (you need to know Red - Push, Blue - Teleport Other or another spell like that). Then you talk to Potsdam (note: if you want to get treasurer you might want to wait until after you've decided to run for it before doing this step).

Finally after that Go to the Mall - Arcade - and there should be a new option for the Claw Machine and some dialog choices.

At this point you have two options for your Bunny:

1. Keep the bunny as an accessory and enjoy the stat boost.

2. Give the bunny away. If you do this you unlock a couple of special scenes with Big Steve. In December during the snowstorm weekend you can option to 'relax' and get a special event and around Easter you get another automatic event with him. Just cute little scenes. :D

Schizoid

o.o

#35 Post by Schizoid » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:49 am

I didn't have to cast a spell on the claw machine in order to ask for his help. o_o; It just gave me the option to.

perch

#36 Post by perch » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:52 am

@Schizoid

That's really interesting. That was the only way I could do it when I finally stumbled over it during beta. Hey easier way to get the bunny for the win right? Did you still have to talk to him during the apple festival weekend?

Schizoid

#37 Post by Schizoid » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:59 am

Yes, I did. That was the second time that I spoke to him, I believe. Sue asked him why he didn't go. After that, I went back and it gave me the option to ask Steve to help me with the claw machine. ^^ I was pleased, since the latter option gets you into a little trouble with Petunia. o.<

perch

#38 Post by perch » Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:03 am

Thanks for the tip! I'll do it that way next time I play through since I'd rather not get the demerits personally. He's such an awesome character I pretty much have to get the Bunny event every play through at this stage.

Schizoid

#39 Post by Schizoid » Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:10 am

No problem! I was just playing it to see the scenes with Big Steve, and was pleasantly surprised when it happened~ :D I only recently got curious enough to see him, actually. He is a sweet character. Though, I'm still more drawn to Damien. >3< *shakes fist* It's so easy to get stuck on his path...

Vanille

#40 Post by Vanille » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:19 pm

@ Schizoid and Perch

Thank you guys! I got it now XD

Big Steve is soooo cute LMFAO

silvername

#41 Post by silvername » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:32 pm

thanks a lot for the info, guys. The bunny was my next goal.Now, I am curious to talk to big Steve <3.

icywind

#42 Post by icywind » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:07 pm

How about the Divorce Trophy?
How do I get that?

junsei7

#43 Post by junsei7 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:13 am

icywind wrote:How about the Divorce Trophy?
How do I get that?
I think there's help on other threads here, but basically by the time you get married you should have around -30 merits, then just fail exams and exasperate Grabiner as much as you can. :) You need -50 merits before the final exam happens, I believe.

Aralune

#44 Post by Aralune » Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:09 pm

How do I get the "Walking in darkness" trophy?
And also I cant get the "cutie pie" trophy either....=(
I would like to know if there is any way to get Kyo to say yes when you tell him to date you instead

evershifter

#45 Post by evershifter » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:31 pm

Walking in Darkness: On the Damien path, ask Potsdam if Damien can attend the ball, then promise not to speak to him at the final exam. When he shows up at the end, break your promise, and there you go.

Cutie Pie: You just have to max out your cute score. Damien's path gives a fair number of cute points, and there's a couple threads on here with general information on where points are available. It's kinda hard to give more direct advice on that one. Oh, running for President offers a couple nice opportunities for cute points, too.

I'm pretty sure Kyo won't ever agree to go out with you.