A couple of suggestions

Female protagonist, in the hall for adventurous girls.
FantasyFan

A couple of suggestions

#1 Post by FantasyFan » Wed May 25, 2011 8:11 pm

First off, I LOVE this game so far and I can't wait until the full version comes out. I couldn't stop playing it.

Anyway, a couple of things I'd like to see in the full version (if it already has these, then ignore this).

A chance to hook up romantically with one or both of your roommates. I loved how Fatal Hearts had a lesbian path - I'd like to see more of that.

Maybe a minigame or something that let the player actually play sports in the Sports Club.

And another suggestion for a future chapter (since in this one your character is a "Wildseed"), perhaps in a future game you could choose what race to play when you create your character. Like you could be a demon or a fairy or something.

Riviera

#2 Post by Riviera » Wed May 25, 2011 9:11 pm

Ummm...

*spoilers on the roommates*

You CAN have a romance with either of them already. You just be nice to them and choose them at the winter festival when you're told to think of someone.

The other suggestions sound great, though! :D

sweetdreams

Re: A couple of suggestions

#3 Post by sweetdreams » Thu May 26, 2011 5:31 am

FantasyFan wrote:And another suggestion for a future chapter (since in this one your character is a "Wildseed"), perhaps in a future game you could choose what race to play when you create your character. Like you could be a demon or a fairy or something.
that would be great to see but it would mean a lot of work xD almost like a real rpg game xD but it would be nice :P

hanako
Site Admin

#4 Post by hanako » Thu May 26, 2011 5:38 am

At the moment is intended for each Hall PC to have a somewhat-fixed background.

They will not all be the same - Wolf PC will come from a very different origin than Horse PC's family life in New Hampshire.

But family origin plays an important part in some of the storylines. Varying that would make it more difficult to get interesting things to happen (There are already a zillion optional scenes that most people will never see!) It's not likely to be choosable, other than by the basic choice of picking which game you're playing.

Of course, you can save up to get fairy wings... :)

Elze

#5 Post by Elze » Thu May 26, 2011 7:13 am

hanako wrote:Of course, you can save up to get fairy wings... :)
I never knew they had more purpose than visual enhancement and adding to your level of cute. O_O

hanako
Site Admin

#6 Post by hanako » Thu May 26, 2011 7:24 am

They don't _really_ but if you want to ignore the plot saying that you're wildseed and pretend that you're playing a fairy girl, wings help :)

ladysasuke

#7 Post by ladysasuke » Fri May 27, 2011 11:23 am

Will the next play through have different romance options. I hope William has one and Damien will have a non-evil one.

Riviera

#8 Post by Riviera » Fri May 27, 2011 2:09 pm

I get the impression Damien's not gonna be around for other MCs... he did get himself into.. a bit of trouble, after all. :lol:

I want to see more of William, though!

sailorronin

#9 Post by sailorronin » Sun May 29, 2011 12:15 am

I love some of the dresses and garments in this game. Ellen's especially! But the dress my Sue wears for the "prom"/dance at the end of the game... it looks too much like a sundress, especially when side-by-side with Ellen's dress. Pluse, it would be a real treat to be able to pick out a dress that goes along with whoever my date might be. Especially as the mall is handy and what better way to spend some dough? Just a thought. :)

hanako
Site Admin

#10 Post by hanako » Tue May 31, 2011 9:06 pm

Riviera wrote:I get the impression Damien's not gonna be around for other MCs... he did get himself into.. a bit of trouble, after all. :lol:

I want to see more of William, though!
The other games take place simultaneously with this one. :)

Damien is definitely an option for the Wolf Hall PC, but events will play out quite differently. (Partly because many of the players will already be aware of Damien's various schemes, so the entire relationship will be approached from a different angle.)

junsei7

#11 Post by junsei7 » Tue May 31, 2011 9:18 pm

hanako wrote: Damien is definitely an option for the Wolf Hall PC, but events will play out quite differently. (Partly because many of the players will already be aware of Damien's various schemes, so the entire relationship will be approached from a different angle.)
:shock: Ooooo... This sounds really interesting. I don't suppose you could clone yourself and Spiky, Hanako? :D

perch

#12 Post by perch » Tue May 31, 2011 9:26 pm

That is exciting. I have a short wish list of characters I'd love to see as romance options/get more development (Pastel, Minnie, Luke or Logan, William and someone from Toad/Snake hall because they're too cute/weird and I keenly wished I could have romanced one in this game) and Damien would be very interesting as a recurring romance option considering all his schemes. Which come to think of it, was that a bit of foreshadowing how in some playthroughs Damien gets expelled over an unidentified male student?

junsei7

#13 Post by junsei7 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:20 am

perch wrote:Which come to think of it, was that a bit of foreshadowing how in some playthroughs Damien gets expelled over an unidentified male student?
I was wondering about that too. Very exciting.

I'm with you on the Toad/Snake love. I have to say I was rather hoping to have had Balthasar as an option in this game - I SO wanted to see under that hood! I assume (or hope anyway!) that he'll be an option for another Hall, but it would have been fun to have Virginia as a roommate while pursuing him.

Elze

#14 Post by Elze » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:14 am

I really want to date Jacob. & like, totally steal him from Minnie since she was so mean on Grabby's path. 8D
I'm also interested in Balthasar. Hnnn followed by Pastel and the twins.
Will there be new characters though? For each add-on, if you go through with it. As much as I'd enjoy getting to romance the other characters that were not dateable in this game, I'd like to see a couple of new faces. C:

Kabutos_daughter

#15 Post by Kabutos_daughter » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:25 am

Well one of my worries is that (unlike this game where lesbian paths are available) a yaoi (or a few ;D) paths wont be available, like with damien because I would really like to see how he interacts with a male PC verses how he treated my female PC :D

Oh and having pastel and jacob and kyo and minnie as relationshipable people would be awesome >w< I can just imagine the horrible side effects to a character trying to take Minnie from Kyo O.O... lol.

One question I have is how will the girl PC from this game look in the second game? O.o? Because we get to make our own, what will decide what she looks like for the Wolf hall game? Or do you think a whole new girl would be made?
(If you dont mind giving those sort of answers away, I know some do :( but I hope you dont!)