Help unwrittenpath? *may be slightly spoilers*

A visual novel in which a first date goes terribly wrong, leading to a mystery which must be solved before you vanish forever...
animecutie46

Help unwrittenpath? *may be slightly spoilers*

#1 Postby animecutie46 » Tue May 03, 2011 12:01 am

When i got to a certain point in the game *When the portal starts closing in and theirs only 3 mins until the thing works of bianca* The talk box Read <UNWRITTENPATH> and exited me out to the home screen..? :?:

hanako
Site Admin

#2 Postby hanako » Tue May 03, 2011 12:37 am

Where and when did you purchase the game?

I know there was a rare error along those lines once, but I thought it was long since fixed. If it's still lurking somewhere we need to track it down.

animecutie46

#3 Postby animecutie46 » Tue May 03, 2011 12:41 am

BMTmicro.. i clicked on buy now from the demo.

hanako
Site Admin

#4 Postby hanako » Tue May 03, 2011 12:48 am

Was it today, or earlier?

Basically what it means is that somehow you've managed to pick an exact combination of choices that the game wasn't able to handle so it panicked at the last minute when trying to figure out which ending you should get. I'm not quite sure what exactly that combination might have been. Do you have any saved games from near when it happened? If not, do you know what character's path you were on?

We'll investigate more on our end as well. I really don't know yet what might have gone wrong.

(I know it's not much comfort when you're the unlucky one who finds the super-rare bug!)
Last edited by hanako on Tue May 03, 2011 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

animecutie46

#5 Postby animecutie46 » Tue May 03, 2011 12:50 am

hanako wrote:Was it today, or earlier?

Basically what it means is that somehow you've managed to pick an exact combination of choices that the game wasn't able to handle so it panicked at the last minute when trying to figure out which ending you should get. I'm not quite sure what exactly that combination might have been. Do you have any saved games from near when it happened? If not, do you know what character's path you were on?

We'll investigate more on our end as well. I really don't know yet what might have gone wrong.

I bought it today a few hours ago.
Well i was on albens path but it i went to my other saved file and it also did it once i reached that point, i dont think i was to far in the game?

hanako
Site Admin

#6 Postby hanako » Tue May 03, 2011 12:55 am

Okay, I will PM you further instructions, so look at your 'Private Messages' for directions.

Return to “Date Warp”