Missing A Picture in the Gallery

A visual novel in which a first date goes terribly wrong, leading to a mystery which must be solved before you vanish forever...
tinkerbell429

Missing A Picture in the Gallery

#1 Postby tinkerbell429 » Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:23 pm

I'm pretty sure I've gotten all of the endings, but I know there is something I must be missing because there is one picture still marked "locked" in the gallery. :cry: Could somebody please tell me how to get it? The one that is missing is the one that branches off from the four-way connecter that is in between the picture of Bianca on the hospital bed and the picture of Janet and Bradley when they kiss in the front room. Thanks in advance! :D

Spiky Caterpillar

#2 Postby Spiky Caterpillar » Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:42 am

I suspect you need to yell at Alben more, assuming that the missing one is not the one all the way in the corner.

tinkerbell429

#3 Postby tinkerbell429 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:06 pm

Thank you! I finally got to play it last night and I got that missing picture. :) Now I can say that there's nothing in the story that I missed. lol

Inumaru12

#4 Postby Inumaru12 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:25 pm

I'm also missing a picture in my gallery...its the one underneath the picture that Alben drew of Janet (of her naked, lol) If anyone could tell me how to get it I would be thankful! :)

Return to “Date Warp”