Endings [may have SPOILERS]

A visual novel in which a first date goes terribly wrong, leading to a mystery which must be solved before you vanish forever...
hanako
Site Admin

#16 Postby hanako » Wed May 26, 2010 7:44 pm

how do I get Nathanial's good ending?

Get onto Nathaniel's path (via choices at the beginning to make the dials shift so that his dial has more points than anyone else's does)
When Nathaniel falls, don't stay with him, go after Alben.
When you learn something suspicious, make Janet keep her mouth shut about it.
Then refuse to risk your life at the end.

It would have been better if there had been some shoujo-ai endings for it too.

..... with *whom*? :)

Neko Hibiki

#17 Postby Neko Hibiki » Wed May 26, 2010 8:08 pm

hanako wrote:
how do I get Nathanial's good ending?

Get onto Nathaniel's path (via choices at the beginning to make the dials shift so that his dial has more points than anyone else's does)
When Nathaniel falls, don't stay with him, go after Alben.
When you learn something suspicious, make Janet keep her mouth shut about it.
Then refuse to risk your life at the end.

It would have been better if there had been some shoujo-ai endings for it too.

..... with *whom*? :)

You could have created a cute maid and had one with her in it there.
---

Signature

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig!!

- Nightgazer Starlight, Loyal Servant of The Royal Pony Sisters Princess Celestia and Princess Luna... Forever Equestria!

sayuri

#18 Postby sayuri » Thu May 27, 2010 4:21 am

Well we did get a little shouen-ai with Raphael and Linds ^^. That is always a good thing. Maybe Janet's friend that set her up could come looking for her after she has been missing for a while. That would conflict with the plot though :P

mpeijzel

#19 Postby mpeijzel » Thu May 27, 2010 7:49 pm

I just got ending #3.

However, in the screen just before it, I had to rotate wires to select an answer, and the lowermost selection was "locked". I am wondering what I have skipped in the game, so it is still locked. Did I miss a scene in the first part of the game (before I know who likes me most), or can I unlock it in the second part of the game? Is there a way that both choices are unlocked at the same time? It's the question where the girl should say what she wants to talk about with B.

Right now I'll go and replay the game, choosing different answers.

I liked Rafael the most (in the demo part). I liked the Owner of the house the most in the later part of the game.

sayuri

#20 Postby sayuri » Thu May 27, 2010 9:56 pm

You need to get all the guys' endings, good and bad, then the option will be unlocked. That is the true ending.

mpeijzel

#21 Postby mpeijzel » Thu May 27, 2010 10:45 pm

I have just got ending #10 (with male "R"). I guess it's the bad one, but I'm not sure.

So far I have endings #3, #2 and #10.

Edit: I just got #11 as well. I tried changing choices until I got it.

Yokoshii12

#22 Postby Yokoshii12 » Sat May 29, 2010 11:40 am

How do you get Alben's good ending?

sayuri

#23 Postby sayuri » Sat May 29, 2010 8:00 pm

I think when he catches you in his sister's room you have to get mad at him. Also, when he is about to cry comfort him.

mpeijzel

#24 Postby mpeijzel » Sat May 29, 2010 11:45 pm

> how do you get alben good ending?

Yes, you need to get mad at him in his sister's room, and comfort him.

In addition, you need to 'scold' him in the 'I never' game, so that he is not crazy at the end of the game.

If you get two options when Alben catches you in his sister's room, then you have selected the correct two choices in the 'I never' game.
If you don't get a choice when Alben catches you in his sister's room, then you made the wrong choices in the 'I never' game.

I placed the solution in the next post. I have finished all eleven endings.
Last edited by mpeijzel on Sun May 30, 2010 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

sweetdreams

#25 Postby sweetdreams » Sun May 30, 2010 9:01 am

so far I've gotten alben's endings and nathaniel's endings XD is there a way to know what endings you've already gotten? and can someone tell me how to get the good ending for brad and rafael?

aisza_1995

#26 Postby aisza_1995 » Sun May 30, 2010 10:48 am

I have don all possible endings (hooray!).

sweetdreams

#27 Postby sweetdreams » Sun May 30, 2010 9:37 pm

thanks to mpeijzel for the hints and I managed to get all the guys endings now just going to get brad's 3rd ending then I'm all done!! great game though some endings were a bit unexpected

Altarnia

Alben

#28 Postby Altarnia » Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:50 am

*sigh* I'm done with all the endings except for the Bradley's bad one and the true ending ^^ I've been enjoying the game very much so far <3 However, I still don't have a fav ending cuz Alben and Janet haven't had their kiss in any of them as far as I can see O_o and they are muh favorite couple! So, if any of you guys have already experienced the kissing scene, please let me know how can I get to it <3

hanako
Site Admin

#29 Postby hanako » Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:19 am

The Alben/Janet kiss is easy to miss - you need to take the 'good' path all the way to the last choice, so that Alben and Janet have been flirting already, then pick the choice that DOESN'T lead to the good ending.

Altarnia

#30 Postby Altarnia » Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:23 am

hanako wrote:The Alben/Janet kiss is easy to miss - you need to take the 'good' path all the way to the last choice, so that Alben and Janet have been flirting already, then pick the choice that DOESN'T lead to the good ending.

Yep! Thank you I found it ^^ *fan girl alert* <3
Instead of comforting him I had to yell at him which of course caused him to die at the end D:

Return to “Date Warp”