Endings [may have SPOILERS]

A visual novel in which a first date goes terribly wrong, leading to a mystery which must be solved before you vanish forever...
hanako
Site Admin

Endings [may have SPOILERS]

#1 Postby hanako » Sun May 23, 2010 5:13 am

Every character path (except for one special case) has a 'good' end and a 'bad' end. How happy the 'good' versions are and how sad the 'bad' versions are will vary!

Generally, if you and the character you were pursuing are together in the ending story, it's considered a 'good' end, even if some sad things happened along the way.

There is a special unlockable path. You cannot reach it until you've seen most of the other endings.

Anyway, here is a place for people to talk about what endings they've managed to reach so far and hints for how to reach the rest of them.

Naiomi666

wow

#2 Postby Naiomi666 » Sun May 23, 2010 5:55 am

that was a great game. The most scariest enging is the bad ending for Nathaniel. The abruptness of the ending is really creepy.

Persia

#3 Postby Persia » Sun May 23, 2010 7:31 am

Does that mean that the good ending for Nathaniel is the one where you wake up as Bianca?

hanako
Site Admin

#4 Postby hanako » Sun May 23, 2010 7:41 am

That's technically his bad ending.

Since you're not exactly you.

His good ending is the one where

he gives up on Bianca, and you stay by his side trying to make him feel better

Cerberusia

#5 Postby Cerberusia » Sun May 23, 2010 9:08 am

I'm in agreement re. Nathaniel's bad ending. The abruptness...D: Then, of course, I thought it through to its logical conclusion, and realised that it was even worse that just being trapped in someone else's body; since in this scenario it seems as if Janet's conciousness has been transferred along with her soul, she's going to have to tell the others that no, she's not Bianca (even if she pretends to be her for a while, some lack of knowledge is going to give her away). She's then in the awkward position of everyone seeing Bianca, then remembering that she's not Bianca any more. It'll be especially awkward with Nathaniel and Alben, due to their respective previous relationships with Bianca.

...I like to over-analyse things.

sayuri

#6 Postby sayuri » Mon May 24, 2010 2:51 am

Thank god that was the bad ending. If that was the good ending that would just... suck. Great game! I've gotten Linds' good and bad endings, Alben's good and Nathaniel's bad.

So far each character has had a scene that doesn't affect their relationship status. Is that what determines the good or bad ending?

hanako
Site Admin

#7 Postby hanako » Mon May 24, 2010 3:12 am

The good/bad path outcomes are determined by what happens after the scene where it tells you which path you're on (when Janet muses about which guy she's most interested in).

Everything before that point is used to determine which path you get, but doesn't affect the ending of the path.

sayuri

#8 Postby sayuri » Mon May 24, 2010 4:40 am

Wow, just finished the game. I've been going at it hardcore for the past ten hours. I've decided Linds is my favorite ^^.

During the "true" ending when thing start getting freaky, I love Linds' comment. And even though I liked the real ending I kinda wished I didn't have to be with Bradley. I like him but not as much as Linds or Alben. And wow, no holding back on the bad endings. I think it was on Nathaniel's bad route that I started to feel like a terrible person. And Rafael's. And Alben's...

aisza_1995

#9 Postby aisza_1995 » Mon May 24, 2010 2:44 pm

Is a good ending when Alben dies because of electrical shock?
And Im not sure if Linds ending when you go along with him and Rafalel, and work in other dimension is good or bad... for me it seems neutral >.<

hanako
Site Admin

#10 Postby hanako » Mon May 24, 2010 6:10 pm

aisza_1995 wrote:Is a good ending when Alben dies because of electrical shock?

That's the bad outcome for his path, even though you might have managed to get a kiss CG along the way to it. There is an ending for his path that leaves him alive at the end.

And Im not sure if Linds ending when you go along with him and Rafalel, and work in other dimension is good or bad... for me it seems neutral >.<

That's the 'good' ending for that branch - compare it to the other one!

redherring

#11 Postby redherring » Mon May 24, 2010 7:29 pm

I've gotten the bad ending with Linds (i'm assuming its bad: 'Erased'). Then the good ending for Alben (Artists Unite) then the bad ending for Nathaniel (Someone else's life) then Rafael's good ending (All for a Purpose) then I got Bradley's good (Ascention) and bad ending (Survivor). The worst ending I think was Survivor and Someone else's life. Because of the abruptness of Someone else's life and the fact that you have no idea what happened to anyone else in the Survivor ending. I really like Linds and the relationhip Janet had with him. I'm really looking forward to getting all of the endings, I love this game :) Which ending is considered the true ending?

NicoWinter

#12 Postby NicoWinter » Tue May 25, 2010 12:14 am

If I am correct, the true ending is ending 1: Resolution. Which by the way I loved! Also, I enjoyed the fact that you needed to get all the other endings first before you could get the true ending. Took me quite sometime because I'm semi impatient. But I managed to get all the endings...obviously. Lol. Very good, was glad to have spent the ~20 bucks for this. Keep making more, and I do hope that there might be a possible sequel...

reni344

#13 Postby reni344 » Wed May 26, 2010 1:54 am

okay I got the bad ending for Alben and the good one for Rafael but how do I get Nathanial's good ending?
Last edited by reni344 on Wed May 26, 2010 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aisza_1995

#14 Postby aisza_1995 » Wed May 26, 2010 2:51 pm

Ive got one more question.
Cause you know, if you do Bradleys path that "thing" (which shows how much you like him... or he like you) may show LOVE.
Is possible to get more than like with the others?

Neko Hibiki

#15 Postby Neko Hibiki » Wed May 26, 2010 3:20 pm

It would have been better if there had been some shoujo-ai endings for it too.
---

Signature

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig!!

- Nightgazer Starlight, Loyal Servant of The Royal Pony Sisters Princess Celestia and Princess Luna... Forever Equestria!

Return to “Date Warp”