Silver Version Release!

A visual novel in which a first date goes terribly wrong, leading to a mystery which must be solved before you vanish forever...
hanako
Site Admin

Silver Version Release!

#1 Postby hanako » Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:35 am

It may not be visible on your browser yet (depending on cloud caching) but the new edition of Date Warp is now released on the website! Any purchases made after this point should automatically come with the new silver UI and additional content on Linds' route and the true ending epilogue.

The game is also available on Steam!

If you have already bought the game from me directly, you are entitled to a free Steam key if you want one (if I can find your order). If you're not a Steam user and already own the game, I can send you a download link to get the new version. In both cases, what you need to do is email me with your order info (your receipt if you ahve it, as much information as possible about your order if you don't) and let me know if you want a Steam key or a new download or both.

The new version is not compatible with old saves (we've done a massive engine overhaul). If you are currently in the middle of a playthrough, you will have to start over in order to unlock endings.

farina

Re: Silver Version Release!

#2 Postby farina » Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:47 pm

Congratulations getting the game through steam! I was super excited to see it there. Thank you for offering this upgrade for people who already have the game, although for me I think I'll purchase it again through steam. Date Warp has been my favorite game so far and I love supporting it. I can't wait to see what you do in the future!

Return to “Date Warp”