Do they still remember?

A visual novel in which a first date goes terribly wrong, leading to a mystery which must be solved before you vanish forever...
Clarissa♥

Do they still remember?

#1 Postby Clarissa♥ » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:52 pm

[MAJOR SPOILERS]

(For those of you who have gotten ending 1 which clarifies the true mystery of the mansion and its inhabitants) Do the guys still remember what happened(meeting Janet and Bradley; them staying in Nathaniel's house) shortly after Janet and Bradley are transported back to their world as if nothing had happened? (lol,this seems like a stupid question because if they were never there,they shouldn't remember anything; but Janet and Bradley did, so i was wondering if the guys did also.) :shock: this was LONG.
~~~~~~
Clarissa
~~~~~~

Abigail Swift

Doubt it

#2 Postby Abigail Swift » Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:41 am

I doubt it.. In the end, Janet and Bradley never went there. They remember, because it DID happen... But it got erased in the other world, with Linds and Alben and all of them. That never happened in their universe. Janet and Bradley remember, because they aren't from that universe. But, I doubt the others remember...

And, as a side note. I just got that ending about three minutes ago, and it was so sweet I have cavities now :lol:

Return to “Date Warp”