Homewrecker Ending

In this sequel to Cute Knight, you have the whole kingdom to explore, and many secrets to find...
MintChoco

Homewrecker Ending

#1 Postby MintChoco » Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:20 am

How do you get this ending? I don't know where to start nor do I know who 'Cal' is.

Nightfall

Re: Homewrecker Ending

#2 Postby Nightfall » Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:51 pm

MintChoco wrote:How do you get this ending? I don't know where to start nor do I know who 'Cal' is.

Cal is a guy your character has liked since childhood, but he's already taken. You first meet him while working for the tailor. Work there until he shows up to pick up a special order dress for his girlfriend, Teslyn.

Then, work for the baker until he shows up again to drop off some flour.

Go back to work for the tailor until he shows up again, this time to try to return his girlfriend's dress. You're then given three options:

1. Give him a refund and your pay will be docked.

2. Refuse to give him a refund and direct him to the merchant (Liling) in the city (assuming you've already been there), or

3. Buy the dress from him yourself, and offer to model it for him, which he'll turn down, naturally (he's a loyal boyfriend).

At this point, it's just a matter of working at the inn as a bouncer and eventually Cal will show up drunk, celebrating his engagement to Teslyn. Not being in his right mind, he'll ask for a kiss. If your sin is high enough, you'll kiss him on the mouth (if not, you'll just give him a harmless kiss on the cheek and wish him luck with his forthcoming marriage).

If your sin was high enough and you kissed him on the mouth, just keep working as a bouncer and Cal will show up again, upset because he thinks he did something dishonorable, not only to Teslyn, but to you.

At this point you have two options. You can tell him the truth, or embellish. If you embellish, you'll tell him that he's the one who made the first move, and then took you home and went all the way while telling you that he loves you and has always loved you.

He'll get upset that he betrayed Teslyn, and you'll whine that he said he loved you and he'll say that he guesses he does afterall. Then there's nothing left to do but watch the ending. You homewrecking hussy, you. :twisted:

MintChoco

#3 Postby MintChoco » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:29 am

Oh okay, my sin just wasn't high enough. Thank you!

Neko Hibiki

Re: Homewrecker Ending

#4 Postby Neko Hibiki » Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:21 pm

Nightfall wrote:At this point, it's just a matter of working at the inn as a bouncer and eventually Cal will show up drunk, celebrating his engagement to Teslyn. Not being in his right mind, he'll ask for a kiss. If your sin is high enough, you'll kiss him on the mouth (if not, you'll just give him a harmless kiss on the cheek and wish him luck with his forthcoming marriage).

If your sin was high enough and you kissed him on the mouth, just keep working as a bouncer and Cal will show up again, upset because he thinks he did something dishonorable, not only to Teslyn, but to you.

At this point you have two options. You can tell him the truth, or embellish. If you embellish, you'll tell him that he's the one who made the first move, and then took you home and went all the way while telling you that he loves you and has always loved you.

He'll get upset that he betrayed Teslyn, and you'll whine that he said he loved you and he'll say that he guesses he does afterall. Then there's nothing left to do but watch the ending. You homewrecking hussy, you. :twisted:

I did get him to show, and my character did kiss him on the mouth too.

But, I kept working as a bouncer there.

And he never showed again, I know because I kept it going until my character turned 21.
---

Signature

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig!!

- Nightgazer Starlight, Loyal Servant of The Royal Pony Sisters Princess Celestia and Princess Luna... Forever Equestria!

Return to “Cute Knight Kingdom”