healer ending

In this sequel to Cute Knight, you have the whole kingdom to explore, and many secrets to find...
Indigoeye

healer ending

#1 Postby Indigoeye » Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:34 am

I've have the most difficulty in getting the healer ending every time i try i end up with the government ending :( its getting a bit annoying

hanako
Site Admin

#2 Postby hanako » Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:46 pm

What have you been doing while trying to reach the Healer ending?

Is your sin at 0?

If you peek at the results.t file that's generated every time you reach an ending, when you've been trying to get Healer, does it show that you have points towards the Healer ending?

Indigoeye

#3 Postby Indigoeye » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:27 am

Well I checked out the guide and I did what it said alternating between the church and scribe till my mind hit 100 and then I worked between the church and babysitting I don't fight anything so both xp and sin are at 0 and it still gives me a government ending I also don't know how to access that file :? so I'm not sure how to check

hanako
Site Admin

#4 Postby hanako » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:02 pm

The points for the government ending come from

Your mind score
+
How often you worked as a museum guide
+
How often you worked as a scribe

The points for the healer ending come from

Your mind score
+
A small fraction of your Taming score
+
How often you worked as a scribe (with a penalty if you never did, or did only a few times)
+
How often you worked at the church
+
A bonus for having 0 xp

It should be impossible to get the government ending when you're aiming for healer unless you failed to meet one of the healer requirements or you worked at the museum ALL THE TIME. If your Mind score or your Dream score ended up under 100, or your sin was anything other than 0, you would fail the Healer requirement and be bumped to the next best thing.

Return to “Cute Knight Kingdom”