Getting the Homewrecker ending

In this sequel to Cute Knight, you have the whole kingdom to explore, and many secrets to find...
phoenixgirl

Getting the Homewrecker ending

#1 Postby phoenixgirl » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:50 am

It's been a while since I touched CKK but I thought I'd give the new endings a shot. So far, I got the Demon and the Scientist endings. I'm trying to get the Homewrecker ending, which I think is the Cal ending. I got as far as getting a kiss but then he doesn't show up anymore. I've tried taking beauty workshops and dancing as well as going back to the village and rotating between cooking and weaving. Also, I tried continuing to work at the inn as a bouncer, talked to the priest about love and even went to the frontier village and worked for the blacksmith. I figured that maybe crafting jewelry might get Cal to appear but nothing's working. I ended up getting the housewife ending.

I need some help to get this one. Thank you. :)
Please help and support me here.

hanako
Site Admin

#2 Postby hanako » Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:28 am

Kiss on the cheek or kiss on the lips? Only one of those leads to the ending. :)

phoenixgirl

#3 Postby phoenixgirl » Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:56 am

I think it was a kiss on the cheek? Although I'm not entirely sure. I remember that Sorami worked as a bouncer and Cal came in drunk, saying that he was engaged and that he wanted a kiss.

hanako
Site Admin

#4 Postby hanako » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:10 am

Probably cheek which is why you're not finding any further events.

Things go slightly differently in that scene if you have enough Sin at the time.

phoenixgirl

#5 Postby phoenixgirl » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:45 am

Thanks. I went back to an earlier save and this time made sure to get enough sin and I got the ending. :D

Return to “Cute Knight Kingdom”