One 'New Ending' left for me to unlock! Yippee!

In this sequel to Cute Knight, you have the whole kingdom to explore, and many secrets to find...
Wabbit

One 'New Ending' left for me to unlock! Yippee!

#1 Postby Wabbit » Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:22 pm

As the title says, I've got one new ending left to unlock, and I'm a little confused which isn't anything new. xP So far, the game has been really enjoyable, and Hanako deserves all the pats of the back she's getting from the avid fans here on those forums. ^^

Now that we're moving on to the main topic of this post, I'll be warning you guys that there are quite a few spoilers up ahead. So I repeat, there are spoilers ahead.

Well, I'm kind of stuck on the last new ending left for me to unlock. The ending that has been driving me nuts for two hours now is the 'Matchmaker' ending. More specifically, what do we exactly mean by matchmaker here?
For starters, I have no idea if this is an event ending or if this is an end-of-game ending to balance out the other two event endings.

I started by getting the interactions with Cal at the dress shop, the bakery, and the inn/bar until I reached a point where Sorami kisses Cal on the lips and answered truthfully when he came by the second time so as not to ruin the relationship between him and his to-be-wed bride, Teslyn.

After expecting something to happen, I was slightly disappointed to find that nothing happened, but after all, that was to be expected. I headed to the museum then to help the other 'couple' make up. I finished the Armand/Morris (who are only dear friends; at least, I want to imagine that that's the case, O.o) sidequest and ended up staring blankly at the screen, awaiting an event to take place, but nothing happened.

I'm not quite sure if there are any other couples with problems that need to be fixed unless all the bachelors (+Helena) are suffering from a broken heart (which would make this quite a tedious ending). Any pointers on what to do now? Or should I wait until the years are up?

I'd appreciate the much needed help now, so thanks in advance to anyone able to give me some directions on what to do now. -.-

hanako
Site Admin

#2 Postby hanako » Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:30 pm

Extremely unhelpful hint: The title of this ending is misleading.

Wabbit

#3 Postby Wabbit » Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:32 pm

. . . You're not serious are you? O.o I've wasted two hours of my life thinking I was close to getting that ending.*stares blankly at screen, then rushes of to cry*

Was anything I did even correct, and is it even an event ending? T^T

hanako
Site Admin

#4 Postby hanako » Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:37 pm

It's technically not an event ending (it turns up only at end-of-game) but one of the ways to get it does involve events - if you follow a certain pattern of events you should almost certainly get this ending. The other way to get it is to boost a particular stat up quite high.

The events do have to do with romance! But not with curing broken hearts.

Wabbit

#5 Postby Wabbit » Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:41 pm

Ahh okay. I'll be giving it a try tomorrow and see if I can manage to get that ending without further pestering you for hints. xD

*stops crying and checks that the hammer is in fine condition*

We'll be cracking some hearts then. Thanks for the tips Hanako! ^^
I'll be editing this post with my results tomorrow then.

[Edit]

Managed to get the ending! Hooray~ ^o^

Crushing five hearts was tough, but It could be accomplished. I think Sorami benefited from the beauty workshops she attended too. Thanks for the pointers Hanako!

(... now I only have Caravan and Prospector left for me to unlock ...)

Return to “Cute Knight Kingdom”