Getting the new endings

In this sequel to Cute Knight, you have the whole kingdom to explore, and many secrets to find...
phoenixgirl

Getting the new endings

#1 Postby phoenixgirl » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:53 pm

Hi all,

I was curious to know whether anyone has gotten all of the new endings for Cute Knight Kingdom-the four new ones, I mean. I intentionally held off on playing it since I'd like to know what they are although I see that the walkthrough hasn't been updated yet with them. If anyone has gotten the new endings, please post them in white spoiler text. It's not important right now to know exactly how to get them-I'd just like to know what they are. Thank you. :)
Please help and support me here.

hanako
Site Admin

#2 Postby hanako » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:14 pm

There's actually more than four, it's just that only four of them have new images. New ending 'titles':

Fortune Teller
Clerk
Toy Seller
Clothing Seller
Matchmaker
Demon
Homewrecker
Scientist

Wabbit

#3 Postby Wabbit » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:31 pm

And out of those, may I ask which ones have new gallery portraits? I'm sorry for posting my question in someone else's thread, but the thought of creating a new thread just for this small inquiry irks me.

If it matters, the only new ending I've got until now is Demon. The rest seem pretty hard to achieve. T^T

hanako
Site Admin

#4 Postby hanako » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:42 pm

The last four. :)

One is Cal's ending. One is the evil ending. One can possibly be achieved through methods that were discussed in the threads about potential new endings, although that's not the only way to get it. And the last, the name of the ending should be a hint...

Wabbit

#5 Postby Wabbit » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:57 pm

Ahh okay, thanks Hanako. It'll be easier to get them now. ^^

Nightfall

#6 Postby Nightfall » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:07 pm

hanako wrote:There's actually more than four, it's just that only four of them have new images. New ending 'titles':

Fortune Teller
Clerk
Toy Seller
Clothing Seller
Matchmaker
Demon
Homewrecker
Scientist

I've gotten three of those (Demon, Matchmaker, and Homewrecker), and just about every other ending, but there are seven more blank/blacked out pictures in the gallery. Could I have a few hints as to how to get each ending I'm missing, please (i.e. which jobs to do, whether there are events and/or characters that influence each one)? Out of the ones you've listed, there are five endings I haven't gotten yet, but there are seven blank pictures in the gallery...

hanako
Site Admin

#7 Postby hanako » Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:42 pm

I don't know which ones you haven't gotten! :) You could post screenshots of your galleries so we can see which ones haven't been filled in?

As mentioned, a lot of those 'new' listed job titles are reusing graphics that had endings in the original release, just with different text. Some people had complained they found it too difficult to get endings other than candlemaker, so I added in some endings that can be reached even if you have low stats. They're generally not very exciting and not worth tracking down if you have the image already.

Nightfall

#8 Postby Nightfall » Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:34 am

Oh, okay. 'Makes sense.

I should upload the images somewhere and provide a link, right? Since... it doesn't look like this forum has the attach a picture option... No, it probably does, but not one I know. Curse me for being a noob (ugh...).

ttp://www.4shared.com/photo/DXNVHO5_/en ... art_1.html

http://www.4shared.com/photo/vflFuHLm/e ... art_2.html

There we go!

So, which endings am I missing, please?

hanako
Site Admin

#9 Postby hanako » Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:36 pm

I see only 5 blacked-out squares, not 7?

One is for Scientist (one of the new endings)

The others appear to be Paladin (you need to defeat lots of monsters but still have 0 sin), Singing Star (you need art and charm), Guard (combat skills), and Prospector (foraging/fishing/mining). Those are general suggestions, there should be more detailed hints in various guides or other topics...

Nightfall

#10 Postby Nightfall » Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:56 pm

hanako wrote:I see only 5 blacked-out squares, not 7?

One is for Scientist (one of the new endings)

The others appear to be Paladin (you need to defeat lots of monsters but still have 0 sin), Singing Star (you need art and charm), Guard (combat skills), and Prospector (foraging/fishing/mining). Those are general suggestions, there should be more detailed hints in various guides or other topics...

But I do have Paladin, Guard, Singing Star, and the Prospector endings already. As for only five blank spots... er... since I posted, I got a couple of new endings (i.e. Matchmaker).

Let's me try another way. The endings I've gotten so far have been:

Wanderer
Star Princess
Princess
Queen
Mermaid
Innkeeper
Blacksmith
Prime Minister
Snake Oil
Adventurer
Royal Chef
Captain of the Guard
Swindler
Illusionist
Housewife
Government
Healer
Acrobat
Inventor
Toy Maker
Dress Maker
Caravan
Wild
Mystic
Bishop
Selfish
Conqueror
Merchant/Entrepeneur
Candle Maker
Minion
Partners
Pirate
Matchmaker
Demon
Homewrecker
Guard
Paladin
Singing Star
Prospector

Huh... I just listed what I saw in the gallery and those last few I KNOW I got (I even copied them into my personal pictures--don't ask),but I don't remember seeing them... Maybe I moved them...

Anyway, that's what I have.

Nightfall

#11 Postby Nightfall » Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:04 pm

Okay. I checked and being absent minded, I must have moved some of the data pictures, instead of copying them. So, I copied and moved them back, and checked the gallery one last time. Sure enough, there they are, with only one remaining blank portrait.

That must be the Scientist ending.

Thank you for all your help, Hanako.

Ariel Schnee

Re: Getting the new endings

#12 Postby Ariel Schnee » Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:30 pm

phoenixgirl wrote:I was curious to know whether anyone has gotten all of the new endings for Cute Knight Kingdom

New endings?!

What new endings?

Was the game updated or something?

I bought mine back in 2009.

Was it updated since then perhaps?
---

Signature

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig!!

- Ariel Schnee, twin sister of Weiss Schnee, Loyal Servant of The Royal Pony Sisters Princess Celestia and Princess Luna... Forever Equestria!

Return to “Cute Knight Kingdom”