A little help with Taran? :D

In this sequel to Cute Knight, you have the whole kingdom to explore, and many secrets to find...
DeviousDoodle

A little help with Taran? :D

#1 Post by DeviousDoodle » Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:11 am

I have a little problem that frustrtates me regarding the Queen Ending.

I took my character to the desert and made her work under the mystic as a scribe. In that time I have met the blonde, who stated that his name is Taran and he came for the classes, not the healing. After that a girl Elisa arrives and is taken to the healer, who can't help her if she doesn't embrace her spirit. I help her the she leaves, giving my character a veil. After that Taran doesn't appear anymore. And I can't find him anywhere as a normal character to whom you can talk.

Am I missing something?
Best signature in the whole wide world.

aya_lyka

#2 Post by aya_lyka » Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:18 pm

well after you got the veil you should start taking astronomy classes after one of your classes you will have an encounter with him. try that out. :)

DeviousDoodle

#3 Post by DeviousDoodle » Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:00 pm

Thank you very much!!
Best signature in the whole wide world.

aya_lyka

#4 Post by aya_lyka » Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:47 pm

your welcome, the ending graphic is really cute :)

bjoycefamily

#5 Post by bjoycefamily » Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:43 am

You need to enter a dance competition at the Midsummer Fair. I don't think you have to win, but I think you get his attention there.

smugpeach

Driving me crazy....

#6 Post by smugpeach » Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:26 pm

I've gone to the Midsummer Faire twice now (and won the dance competition both times) but I've yet to see any trace of Taran since he gave me the flower at the museum. My Luck and Charm are above 120. What am I doing wrong? I thought perhaps I missed him standing in the desert the first time so I tried to redo the competition but I haven't seen him this time around either. Could it be that I've accumulated too many points in the Star Princess category to qualify for Queen? :(

emichan

#7 Post by emichan » Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:23 pm

if you hadn't gotten far enough in chatting with him at the two people in the desert then he won't turn up

smugpeach

#8 Post by smugpeach » Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:27 pm

I did talk to him. All the way up to Elsa's arrival. Judging from other posts, that's as far as the desert conversations w/Taran go. Then comes the dance competition, which is where I'm stuck. I must have missed something somewhere, I just can't figure out what it was... :?

smugpeach

#9 Post by smugpeach » Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:38 pm

Nevermind, I figured it out, thanks all! :D