Problems with my computer

In this sequel to Cute Knight, you have the whole kingdom to explore, and many secrets to find...
gata96

Problems with my computer

#1 Post by gata96 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:54 pm

I’m a fun of Cute Knight Games and I played the Cute Knight Kingdom a lot of times. The last two days I’m facing a very serious problem/ Very often the game fridges and I can’t do anything. Whenever I have this problem I’m obliged to switch off my computer and ,as you can understand, this is very dangerous not only for my game but also for my whole system, my programs and my files.
What’s the wrong? What can I do?
Do you thing that I must uninstall and reinstall the game? In that case what about my saved games and pictures?
I bought the game directly from Hanako, I’m not using a laptop and my OS system is Windows XR SP2

hanako
Site Admin

#2 Post by hanako » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:58 pm

If your whole computer freezes up I suspect you may be having a problem with your computer, not with the game. Especially if it only started happening in the past few days.

I would suggest having your computer checked for viruses and imminent hardware failures - a hard drive or motherboard starting to go bad can make the machine freeze up.

It's extremely unlikely that uninstalling and reinstalling the game would help. I can't think of any way the game could cause that, and even if it did, reinstalling it would just give you the same game again and wouldn't change anything. Reinstalling is usually only useful if the game itself has gotten messed up somehow.

fanscale

#3 Post by fanscale » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:33 am

It could be your CPU or graphics card overheating. Go into BIOS and see what temperature the CPU is. If it is over 60 degrees celsius it's too hot.