CKK Expansion Endings?

In this sequel to Cute Knight, you have the whole kingdom to explore, and many secrets to find...
hanako
Site Admin

CKK Expansion Endings?

#1 Post by hanako » Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:11 pm

(Since knowing what endings are being planned may count as spoilers, some people won't want to see this:)

So, I'm potentially doing a small expansion, which will add four bonus endings and MAYBE a bonus outfit if people want that.

The ideas that have been tossed around most for endings are:

An ending with Cal (which will be quite hard to get)
An ending with both Alana and Alaric
A super-evil ending

That still leaves one slot free, or more if one of the others gets overridden by popular demand.

Also, IS there any interest in getting a special bonus outfit? (that is, armor, with accompanying equipment-screen image) And if so, what sort of outfit should it be?

FantasyFan

#2 Post by FantasyFan » Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:36 pm

A bonus outfit sounds awesome. Unfortunately, I don't have any ideas for one.

I personally would love a painter or sculptor ending. You know, you can teach art at the museum - it would be great to be able to have an artist ending.

ionoatall

#3 Post by ionoatall » Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:34 pm

um a faery/fae one would be cool

hanako
Site Admin

#4 Post by hanako » Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:04 pm

A very silly possibility for a new outfit could be made by Diamond + Lace (sparkly lingerie?)

Ayanni

#5 Post by Ayanni » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:20 pm

hanako wrote:A very silly possibility for a new outfit could be made by Diamond + Lace (sparkly lingerie?)
Actually I think it's a really nice idea to include an outfit made of some gemstone

specially if it causes some special event/dialogue :D

And for the ending, I think a scientist/astronomer one would be nice and appropiate for the story

sayuri

#6 Post by sayuri » Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:17 am

I know this is random but maybe a relationship advisor? If you solve both Elsa and Armand's problems and work lots of service jobs (waitress, dancer, ect.) that might be a good ending. Diamond lingerie, lol. Either that or a princess dress that the marriage candidates comment on.

LadyKnight

#7 Post by LadyKnight » Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:30 am

An ending with Cal, plus several more romantic endings would all be wonderful. Perhaps an ending along the lines of 'heartbreaker', possible if you turn down every marriage proposal, then become a mistress or something of the sort. Plus a new outfit would be really cool, and the diamond lingerie would be funny. Plus an evil ending, preferably with an evil guy, would also be very interesting.

Mint.Locust

#8 Post by Mint.Locust » Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:22 am

I second the heartbreaker ending idea. Something you get by turning down every marriage proposal in the game. Maybe you could become some sort of femme fatal if you also have a some sin?

biscuit

#9 Post by biscuit » Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:00 am

...actually, I am now rooting for 'heartbreaker' as well! I think it would be a difficult one to get, so maybe not turning down EVERY possible proposal, but quite a few. (By which I mean instead of having to methodically turn down every single marriagable character, only turn down a few.)

DeviousDoodle

#10 Post by DeviousDoodle » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:56 am

I must say, the evil ending sure sounds tempting right about now. I would love to settele in a castle and dominate the world.... actually, why not the entire univers? :D
Best signature in the whole wide world.

aya_lyka

#11 Post by aya_lyka » Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:51 pm

well what about evil version of the endings. like for example if your rooting for the mermaid or the princess ending but you have too much sin you will have an ending where you become a dark mermaid and lure sailors or an evil princess that dominates the kingdom with evilness.. it would make the players worry more about balancing the level of sins they make so they won't just go out lashing everything that comes their way lol.

about the outfit what about a ninja or spy ending with ninja or spy outfits it would be really kawaii to see the character wearing them.

i also like a heartbreaker ending or a boyfriend stealer ending where you can try and break up the guy and his girlfriend that our character is crushing on.

for more ending ideas what about a vampire/werewolf princess where you can add more boss to the game, and if she lose the battle she can become the princess of the boss. if she has high sin before the fight she can chose to turn into one herself or just fight.

also what about a goddess ending where you can add a shrine a new location on the map and the character can go there and pray,sacrifice or something and on the month of the gods(only) a new guy character will show up there. again it will depend on the level of the sin if he will look like a good guy or a bad guy. then she can grow her relationship with him and visit him on the days of the month of gods or something. after that on her 21 or maybe 20th birthday the guy in the shrine will turn out to be a god and will propose marriage to the character and poof the goddess ending. if sin is to high you will become the goddess of the underworld something like that. oh my i over exaggerated again on giving ideas. hehe XD

anyway that's some of my ideas. i wish i have helped you to think of new endings or outfit. :)

Ayanni

#12 Post by Ayanni » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:03 pm

Oh, I think marriage endings are so boring, of course it's nice to make the girl marry someone who isn't just two lines in the ending's description, but it's so annoying to build up stats during a long time and then her job is decided just by who did she marry. Specially if it's a prince of some sort.

fanscale

#13 Post by fanscale » Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:14 pm

Have an adventurer ending. If you clear out all 4 dungeons you end up in a party heading out on a great adventure.

Evil Wizard ending. Duel the Wizard in the desert and steal all his magic.

hanako
Site Admin

#14 Post by hanako » Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:11 pm

There already is an adventurer ending if you beat the boss of the final dungeon! :)

At the moment I'm writing up a handful of low-dream outcomes... these won't have separate pictures but will provide a few more possibilities for endings other than candlemaker when you run out of Dream.