Download Help

In this sequel to Cute Knight, you have the whole kingdom to explore, and many secrets to find...
LadyKnight

Download Help

#1 Post by LadyKnight » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:40 am

Some time ago I purchased CKK for my old laptop, with is now broken. I have a new computer, but I'm having trouble downloading CKK back onto it. I went to all three links in the email I was sent when I first bought it, which I saved in case something like this should happen, but they had all expired. How can I go about downloading the game again? Or do I just have to pay for it again?

Also, I don't mean downloading it illegally or anything like that, though it would be odd to ask about doing that on this site in the first place.

hanako
Site Admin

#2 Post by hanako » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:51 am

Forward your purchase receipt to support at hanakogames and I can generate a new download link for you. (If you don't have the receipt, I can try to look it up if you know what email address you bought it from, but the receipt is easiest)

The download links automatically expire after use, but it's easy to get a new one sent if you're in the system - I just have to look up the record and push a button. :)

LadyKnight

#3 Post by LadyKnight » Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:35 am

thank you for replying so quickly, I was worried I would have tow ait until tommorow :)

Just sent the email.

Edit: It's downloading as I type this. Thank you very much and, while I have your attention, thank you for all the amazingly awsome games. :D