A Guide to Sin

In this sequel to Cute Knight, you have the whole kingdom to explore, and many secrets to find...
Skarn

Re: A Guide to Sin

#16 Postby Skarn » Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:04 pm

One year later, and I'm at the same point as the person before: Did everything I know of which could increase sin... And I'm stuck at 90.

Is there some sort of softlock, with a certain event preventing you from achieving this? Like how working as a scribe locks the Partners ending without any hint about it?

Foelhe

#17 Postby Foelhe » Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:41 am

Skarn wrote:One year later, and I'm at the same point as the person before: Did everything I know of which could increase sin... And I'm stuck at 90.

Is there some sort of softlock, with a certain event preventing you from achieving this? Like how working as a scribe locks the Partners ending without any hint about it?

I'm pretty sure there isn't. Sounds like you just had bad luck on the goblets' spawn rate. I don't think there's any way to make it up after you've emptied the sewers, unfortunately.

Skarn

#18 Postby Skarn » Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:49 pm

I don't think that's all there is. I have a save file where the main character is at 90 Sin after killing the goblets but before killing the mad scientist.

However, when I do the second thing, despite the text saying my Sin has increased, it remains at 90.

I have a freshly bought Linux version on which I already unlocked the Toymaker ending, so I suppose it's not just my game being too old.

Foelhe

#19 Postby Foelhe » Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:41 am

Skarn wrote:I don't think that's all there is. I have a save file where the main character is at 90 Sin after killing the goblets but before killing the mad scientist.

However, when I do the second thing, despite the text saying my Sin has increased, it remains at 90.

I have a freshly bought Linux version on which I already unlocked the Toymaker ending, so I suppose it's not just my game being too old.

Huh, that's really strange. I'm guessing you've worked as a thief and a hunter/fisherwoman. Otherwise, I don't know what would be causing it.

Return to “Cute Knight Kingdom”