How to get the Wanderer ending?

In this sequel to Cute Knight, you have the whole kingdom to explore, and many secrets to find...
Luaim

How to get the Wanderer ending?

#1 Postby Luaim » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:37 am

I have done all the things listed in the walkthrough but still got Star Princess..have tried several times but all the same..Did anyone get this ending?

phoenixgirl

#2 Postby phoenixgirl » Mon May 17, 2010 1:51 pm

I've been trying to get this ending as well. I followed everything according to the walkthrough but still get Star Princess ending instead. Can anyone help?
Please help and support me here.

hanako
Site Admin

#3 Postby hanako » Tue May 18, 2010 6:41 pm

I've certainly gotten the ending when testing to make sure it was possible. :) Try helping both Elsa and Armand? Shouldn't be necessary, but if you're having trouble...

Margerita

#4 Postby Margerita » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:21 am

Ok, about a month late replying but it could help those who has issues with getting this ending.

Have you tried keeping track of both your dream and sin scores?
You need at least 100+ dream and below 50 sin. You might want to check and see if your chars had too little dream or too much sin...

phoenixgirl

#5 Postby phoenixgirl » Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:00 pm

Well, that wasn't the problem. My dream and sin scores were within acceptable parameters.

I did finally get the ending. I took hanako's suggestion and helped both Elsa and Armand and finally got the Wanderer ending.
Please help and support me here.

RedSocialKnight

#6 Postby RedSocialKnight » Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:27 pm

I also found that I had to help both Elsa and Armand.

I took the Armand/Morris plotline to the point of visiting Morris afterwards and getting his gift of pearls, so I don't think I missed any steps in that quest.

But I got Star Princess until I helped Elsa as well.

hanako
Site Admin

#7 Postby hanako » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:21 am

It appears that the check for the Morris/Armand plotline actually checks whether you managed to give Tirtha's book to Armand, which can only be done after helping M+A... but it should really just check whether you've helped M+A. This will be fixed in the (soon!) upgrade.

Return to “Cute Knight Kingdom”