2 questions about gameplay

In this sequel to Cute Knight, you have the whole kingdom to explore, and many secrets to find...
Mogymog

2 questions about gameplay

#1 Post by Mogymog » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:44 pm

Hi, ok first question. When fighting in the overworld, is there a way to make it so that those black blobs cause you to fight more then like once outa every 1000th one you touch? It seems like almost every one I touch is just 'I saw a squirell, or just the wind' or something like that..

And 2, Im trying to get the conquer ending. Is the only way to raise dream for that is by killing things? Cause it seems every time I do a job, or anything it just goes down and down.

emichan

#2 Post by emichan » Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:13 am

When fighting in the overworld, is there a way to make it so that those black blobs cause you to fight more then like once outa every 1000th one you touch?
most monsters are in the dungeons, if you want to fight things it's better to go there.
Is the only way to raise dream for that is by killing things? Cause it seems every time I do a job, or anything it just goes down and down.
dream goes up when you do jobs well. dream goes down if you fail or if you run out of hp/mp. you need to pick jobs that you're good at and make sure you can succeed.

also you can build dream by taking vacations at the beach.

Mogymog

#3 Post by Mogymog » Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:18 am

I tried that dungeon crawling. All I found was monsters with 100+ hp, and that killed me in 2-3 hits, whilst I did like 5 dmg to them. Figured it wasn't worth it till I managed to get mad skills.

And every job I've tried has killed dream. The mining ones, the hunting ones, the farming ones, the smithing ones. Only ones I haven't tried are the ones not related like cooking, waitressing, cleaning ones like that.

emichan

#4 Post by emichan » Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:42 am

the dungeons are different levels, some are harder than others. the ice dungeon is the easiest one.

every job will lower dream if you FAIL at it or if you run out of hp or mp.

pick a job you're good at. make sure you succeed every day. find somewhere to sleep when you run low on hp or mp. build up money, then use that to pay for classes and raise your skills so you can do better at other jobs or at fighting.

Mogymog

#5 Post by Mogymog » Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:49 am

One more question. How do you do all the stuff, like cooking, crafting, making stuff? I figure you have to have the items in your inventory, but then what? Do you go to a certain place, do a certain thing? Something.. cause I cant figure it out.

emichan

#6 Post by emichan » Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:12 am

talk to your mother, she has options for cooking and crafting as well as sleeping

Mogymog

#7 Post by Mogymog » Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:19 am

Ah.. I have no excuse for not knowing that. I saw them and they just didnt register.. Thanks.