So, what should I do now? XD (Monster Loot?)

In this sequel to Cute Knight, you have the whole kingdom to explore, and many secrets to find...

Anyone else think I need less time on Cute Knight Kingdoms?

No! We want more lists!
64%
Yes. Otaku.
7%
Yes, we worry for your mental health that you spent 2 weeks doing this just cause you could.
14%
Nahh... whatever floats your boat.
14%

Total votes: 14

tamda

So, what should I do now? XD (Monster Loot?)

#1 Post by tamda » Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:01 am

:o I got bored, and made a huge list of all the recipes and craftings I have found, and what each item does. However I am too lazy now to edit out the duplicates to other peoples posts in the actual recipe sticky posts.

Should I just post it on Game Faqs and link it?
Just post it in each respective thread despite each list being at least 2 scrolls down on the side bar?
Post a whole new thread (Probably take over this one with the edit function... :P) with the list o doom?

And does anyone even want it? as everyone probably already knows all the items and what they do. XD

Okay, so we wants the lists, now, does we wants it graduated (IE 50 luck, vs 100 luck) or do the lists just once, with the drop rates I get at 100 luck? (since it does seem to effect drop rates a bit)

Also, Game FAQs fails. We have no Cute Knight Kingdoms board or FAQ list! :o
Last edited by tamda on Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

emichan

#2 Post by emichan » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:03 pm

if it's really huge posting on gamefaqs and linking might be a good plan

tamda

#3 Post by tamda » Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:49 am

Bahh humbug, so, I have the monster list, and the spell vs Monster - Most effective- list...

Do you all want a graduated loot/effectiveness chart or just a 100luck 200 att, 200 def, 100 mind, 150 str, 150 stam, 100 fight average percentages list?
Cause I'm about half done with the chart for the Volcano, and it'd be pretty easy to have little Robo go do the same in the Ice, Goblin and Desert dungeons, or I can make a new Robo to test it at different levels/effectiveness.

Yes, I named her Robo, I knew I was just gonna test stuff, and it reminds me she is for testing. :P

Also, am I the only one getting odd cooking timing? like Mashed Potatoes at 46, not 45? is curious if it's just my laptop being it's special self or not

As I'm gonna post it on Gamefaq's figgure I might as well make it the ultimate Item list. :P Drop rates and all :^D

hanako
Site Admin

#4 Post by hanako » Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:48 am

Game FAQs doesn't automatically add indie games to their database because there isn't a central release list the way there is with retail games, iirc. But anyone with an account can request that a game be added - someone other than me put in the earlier CK games, and most of the Aveyond games are there by now, etc.

I have a login for that site somewhere...

tamda

#5 Post by tamda » Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:55 am

Ahh, I didn't know, I planned to join when I had a completed list of everything to post. :D

I'll probably go make my account and request it now then. :)

And you're okay with my basicly breaking the game drops for everyone?
*hopes you are cause this has been hard work!* XD
Why oh why do I spend so much time on life sims?
Oh, cause they're cute.
And fun. Oh, and oh yeah, I have no life besides work and games. Ahh.
It explains so much!

hanako
Site Admin

#6 Post by hanako » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:33 pm

I am fine with people playing how they want to play. :) If they want to look up walkthroughs, fine! If they want to use cheat codes, fine! If they want to hack the item lists and give themselves a FLAMING SWORD OF DOOM that costs only one gold, fine! (Somebody did that in CKD. I was amused.)

I assume anyone who doesn't want the info spoiled will know enough not to look it up. Besides, they won't know if you've got it completely right or not. :)

tamda

#7 Post by tamda » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:53 pm

:o Flaming Sword of DOOM? Doom? doom. doomdoom

Really? Man that sounds AWESOME, I mean terrible, *cough* yes, yes, terrible.

I didn't know cute knight had a flaming sword of doom, I don't remember it in the old one... and I really want one now. Uh I said nothing!

And yeah, I am actually playing for my drops, and only doing 100 fight average, so the numbers will be just a rough average instead of anything exact. Besides something can have a 0.001% chance to drop and you kill ten guys and it drops, or it can have a 20% drop and you can kill 50 and still not get it.

Stuff happens and sometimes the computer gods just sit and giggle at you.

Oddly I get a lot of fun out of this, I have this whole manic energy thing going, because people will actually use this guide, and it may help other people who go "Arggg! Where the heck do I get diamonds for this stinking collar without having to make Mr. Strong man like me???"

Not that that is what spawned this entire fiasco. Nope.
Oh, cause they're cute.
It explains so much!

hanako
Site Admin

#8 Post by hanako » Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:08 pm

I didn't know cute knight had a flaming sword of doom, I don't remember it in the old one...
The person who released an item list hack changed the names of weapons as well as their cost and effects, iirc. There isn't an actual flaming sword in that game.

... There *is* a flaming sword in CKK though.

tamda

#9 Post by tamda » Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:39 pm

:o I knoooow!

Heh did that person help inspire that? :lol: :wink:

Because if so, I hope to someday inspire a Gordy ending. :yup: :mrgreen: Or an evil ending. :twisted:
Oh, cause they're cute.
It explains so much!

tamda

#10 Post by tamda » Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:50 pm

Okay, Over_Cloud09 has asked that I give him the guides, so look for a web link posted here soon! :D

Sorry the delay, caught a nasty flu bug that kicked me about, my 3rd of the season! :o I hates it winter!
Oh, cause they're cute.
It explains so much!

hanako
Site Admin

#11 Post by hanako » Thu May 06, 2010 4:57 pm

Don't know if you're still working on this, but it looks like there's finally a gamefaqs entry:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/995656-cute-knight-kingdom

So FAQs can be submitted now.