Speed Boost update

In this sequel to Cute Knight, you have the whole kingdom to explore, and many secrets to find...
hanako
Site Admin

Speed Boost update

#1 Postby hanako » Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:29 pm

Demos and fullbuilds have been updated to include a "game speed" option. When this is set to fast, the walking speed is increased, and an option appears during jobs and classes to let you skip through the time cycle (if it's currently day, it'll jump to night and show you the result of that day, if it's night it'll jump to the next day.) This skip-ahead function can also be triggered by hitting the S key.

Hopefully this will help those of you who are impatient or who are trying to get the last few endings and getting tired!

Please let me know if you encounter any problems, or if your existing download link has expired and you need a fresh link to get the latest version.

bree_inabeat

#2 Postby bree_inabeat » Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:31 pm

Um...I need a new link please :D
I'm so happy because I sometimes got bored waiting to finish jobs and walking from place to place so slowly was monotonous.

Edit: Is there any info that you need from me so I can get the link?

hanako
Site Admin

#3 Postby hanako » Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:47 pm

I need the email address you ordered from so that I can pull up the record in the system. (Or the order ID)

You can PM me if you don't want to put details in a forum post. :)

Return to “Cute Knight Kingdom”