Shell wand crafting bug (patched)

In this sequel to Cute Knight, you have the whole kingdom to explore, and many secrets to find...
elenora

Shell wand crafting bug (patched)

#1 Post by elenora » Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:43 am

I found that all the other wands are basically from wood and some stones, just like what is said in their descriptions. However, the shell wand is NOT made from shell and wood (I actually found that shell can be combined with virtually nothing). Is this supposed to be so or just a bug? Does anyone know how to make that shell wand?

hanako
Site Admin

#2 Post by hanako » Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:22 pm

aaaaagh, the crafting list has it written as "shell" instead of "star shell" so it looked completely reasonable but was wrong. :)

simple fix here:

http://www.hanakogames.com/test/crafting.db

(goes in the game directory)

I *will* be making a new build soon but I want to add a couple of features (like deleting saves) so for the moment with these tiny things that can be fixed by editing one small file, I'm just posting the files.

elenora

#3 Post by elenora » Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:20 pm

Thank you very much. However, I am afraid that I am not so tech savvy. I am not sure what should I do to fix my game. Do I click on the link and save the text file that would be opened? If so, how do I save it? Could you help me out a bit more? It is the same with the donation fix, I have no idea how to do it either. Sorry for the trouble. Thank you again.

hanako
Site Admin

#4 Post by hanako » Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:10 pm

Both of these have been included in the new upload with the speed boost, so at this point you can just download and reinstall the game, if that's easier. :)

elenora

#5 Post by elenora » Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:33 am

Thank you very much. That is much easier indeed. :D