Is there a way I can delete my saved games?

In this sequel to Cute Knight, you have the whole kingdom to explore, and many secrets to find...
sayuri

Is there a way I can delete my saved games?

#1 Postby sayuri » Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:39 am

The number of saves I have is ridiculous and it's a real pain to find the one I'm looking for. If there is a way in game or outside of the game to delete my save files please tell me.

perch

#2 Postby perch » Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:55 am

Go to C > Program Files > Cute Knight Kingdom and there should be a saves folder. Go in there and delete the saves you don't want anymore.

modestgoddess

#3 Postby modestgoddess » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:01 am

I found the Saves folder and it's empty - despite there being four saves in the game itself.

hanako
Site Admin

#4 Postby hanako » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:14 am

That might be Vista doing its "Files? What files?" routine. It looooves to hide stuff and move stuff and do bizarre things that make no sense.

modestgoddess

#5 Postby modestgoddess » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:03 pm

Could I get rid of the saves by uninstalling and reinstalling the game?

hanako
Site Admin

#6 Postby hanako » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:58 pm

It might, or it might not. Vista is really weird.

I can tell you roughly how to find where I think it put your saved games but without actually being at your computer I can't get the full location.

Basically, Vista is setting up user-specific accounts for you to make sure that if someone else logs into your computer and plays the game, they won't see your saved games.

I believe your saved games are actually being kept somewhere like:

C:\Users\(your username)\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\(the path that you installed the game to)\saves

Vista being Vista, it's *possible* that the files will magically show up if you use the compatibility tab. I really don't know. I could probably find them if I were at your computer, but from here I can only guess. Did I mention Vista drives me crazy? :)

modestgoddess

#7 Postby modestgoddess » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:42 am

I now have Windows 7 (instead of Vista), but I still can't figure out how to delete my saved games. :shock:

Neko Hibiki

#8 Postby Neko Hibiki » Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:50 pm

Stuff like this is why I'm not <sarcasm>upgrading</sarcasm> my OS from Windows XP Pro 32-bit.

As far as I'm concerned Windows XP Pro 32-bit was the last good OS Microsoft made.

After that all of the new Microsoft OS's turned to s**t.
---

Signature

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig!!

- Nightgazer Starlight, Loyal Servant of The Royal Pony Sisters Princess Celestia and Princess Luna... Forever Equestria!

Return to “Cute Knight Kingdom”