In this sequel to Cute Knight, you have the whole kingdom to explore, and many secrets to find...

#1 Postby Dreije » Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:16 pm

How do you get the candlemaker ending?

#2 Postby WodashGSJ » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:37 am

Just run out of Dream before you've achieved any other ending, and you'll enter the family business by default.

#3 Postby Amaranth » Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:17 am

Dreije, I am a little curious why you didn't just make ONE post asking 'How do you get the various endings?' instead of one post for each?

Now, I do guess there wasn't THAT many threads here so they might be feeling lonely or something...

The ones I know about:

Minion: Loose the fight against the huge spider in the western desert dungeon. (Which is not hard to do. Loose, that is.).

Captain: Win the archery contest in the midsummer feast and accept becoming an officer.

Snake Oil: Get all the cures from the pink resort lady.

Blacksmith: Get VERY high crafting (I believe) and speak with the blacksmith. Refuse the first couple of challenges / questions he gives you.

Princess: Get VERY high artistry and mind, and speak with the prince a lot.

Prime Minister: Get a lot of stats very high (not Sin) and the princess will offer you the position when you suggest you know how she can gain the throne.

#4 Postby Dreije » Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:48 am

Thanks for the tips. I set it up this way because that is how it is set up in the original Cute Knight forum. That way people looking for something really specific can find it easily.

Return to “Cute Knight Kingdom”