Star Princess

In this sequel to Cute Knight, you have the whole kingdom to explore, and many secrets to find...
Dreije

Star Princess

#1 Postby Dreije » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:50 pm

How do you get the star princess ending?

WodashGSJ

#2 Postby WodashGSJ » Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:48 am

I've got it, but it was in a game where I was going around and doing all sorts of things, so I'm uncertain of all the steps required. Nevertheless, all the stuff down below should be regarded as potential spoilers.

First, you have to have the angel talk with the priest, which becomes available after being defeated in battle and reappearing at home. You also need to talk to the astronomer about why she came here, which definitely requires doing some astronomy classes.

Asking the farmer about the falling star will let you get the feather from the place he describes outside the village. You then need to talk to the priest about angels again, and then talk to the wizard and astronomer as well. You will receive this ending after doing more astronomy classes.

I'm uncertain if there are particular stat requirements for any of these stages.

gladi

#3 Postby gladi » Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:53 pm

Hanako, please, global.boychat means number of talks with any named boy?

joannesweeny

#4 Postby joannesweeny » Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:11 am

When I asked the farmer about the falling star, he acted like he didn't know about it. What am i doing wrong?

Edited: Ah, it's the innkeeper who tells you about the trees where you find the feather.

perch

#5 Postby perch » Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:18 am

Have you gone to the capital and talked to the innkeeper yet? I had to talk to the Astronomer and then go to the home town talk to the farmer who won't want to answer my questions. I know I had to nag him to tell me with a promise not to talk about it to Gordy. I also ended up talking to Gordy, Sekh, my parents and then walked to a group of five trees (around where you get the leaf symbol) and that gets you a new symbol and more dialog and then I think I had to go back to town and then to the astronomer.

Sorry, I got it totally at random while trying to figure out mossam.

NicoWinter

#6 Postby NicoWinter » Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:07 pm

What seems to work for me so far is doing everything WodashGSJ says to do but then talking to the innkeeper after you talk to the farmer. Afterwords talk to the Priest about an angel again, but it should be available after talking with the inn keeper. Then talk to the Astronomer (you may need to take a couple of classes for the option to appear) and she'll say she'll keep an eye out. Following that, go to the Priest again, take choir job until it gives the option to chat with him again about if you might be an angel. Talk to your mom after that chat, followed by talking with the astronomer. Then you take more classes until it tells you that the astronomer allowed you to use the telescope for a few hours.

joannesweeny

#7 Postby joannesweeny » Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:38 pm

Ah, thank you! Doing choir until the priest spoke with me again was the part I was missing.

Return to “Cute Knight Kingdom”