Marriage Options (spoilers)

In this sequel to Cute Knight, you have the whole kingdom to explore, and many secrets to find...
joannesweeny

#46 Post by joannesweeny » Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:06 am

I'm still stuck on Armand/Morris. I've gotten Armand to visit Morris but then what? Is that all there is for them?

perch

#47 Post by perch » Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:27 am

As far as I know yes, the only other perk is that if you haven't already tried to Armand will now take Tithas' book because you're asking him to.

joannesweeny

#48 Post by joannesweeny » Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:37 am

Interesting, thanks.

As for Cal, any updates on that? I've offered to buy the dress back for him both when I could afford it and when I could not. When I could afford it, I offered to wear it for him and he turned me down flat. Anyone get any further on this?

Dreije

#49 Post by Dreije » Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:16 pm

I'm not sure what to do next with cal, but when I was working towards another ending, I saw Cal or a guy who looked like Cal while I was working at the museum, so that's what I'm going to try next.

joannesweeny

#50 Post by joannesweeny » Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:53 am

Was that Taram? He visits in the museum. I've also heard that Cal visits you at the inn but I'm not sure about that one.

Dreije

#51 Post by Dreije » Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:21 am

It's not Taram (although Taram visited too), it definitely looks like Cal, but I don't think it has anything to do with the marry Cal ending because when I answered his question I just has something about "Helping people understand Art makes me feel good" and there's not mention of him actually being Cal. I'll try that inn thing tho. Thanks for the tip. Do you know if it matters if you're working as a waitress or a bouncer?

joannesweeny

#52 Post by joannesweeny » Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:28 am

Not sure, sorry.

perch

#53 Post by perch » Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:04 am

Cal will visit you three times where you identify him as Cal (he is the museum guy, but I don't think it matters). If you work as a bouncer you see him again and have the last interaction I've managed to get with him. What you do is different depending on whether you have high sin or not, but I don't think it effects an ending with him. Not sure though.

Also if you run into him with the dress issue and you've worked for the shopkeeper there is a dialog if you refuse to refund him.

tamda

#54 Post by tamda » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:10 am

eiriene wrote:Well, if you end up as a Housewife, you marry Gordy and inherit the farm.
Gah, I thought that's what would get him, but I never did get him... hmm *goes to try again* Stupid boy, maybe because that save I hadn't bought the staff from him/worked as a salesgirl.

Also, Cal, is a hard nut, tried all the dress options, the museum, never got him as a bouncer. I'll need to buff up on my endings as soon as I have the dungeon lists done. :D

There needs to be a master huntress/demon ending... >.> Something for having gone through and killed one of everything in the game, Adventurer and Conquerer just aren't quite right. XD
(Fave ending in Princess Maker was the Demon Queen ending.)

Actually, is there an evil man to marry? Pirate doesn't count as they are sweet and awesome, even when I have 80 sin. :P Besides being a Shojo-ai pairing.
Also, has anyone managed 100 sin yet? I cap out at 80, with full theif, killing, fishing, hunting sin. Am I missing a sin type?

Not that I ever ever would do evil things. *cough*
Why oh why do I spend so much time on life sims?
Oh, cause they're cute.
And fun. Oh, and oh yeah, I have no life besides work and games. Ahh.
It explains so much!

hanako
Site Admin

#55 Post by hanako » Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:52 am

About sin types:

One of the types is 'murder', which is different from just normally killing things in combat. There are only a few ways to get murder points.

And keep your ending requests in mind for when I do the free bonus expansion next year. :)

tamda

#56 Post by tamda » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:01 pm

Ohh ohh ohh!!!! I plan to SO enter that contest when it opens!!!! Bwahahaha!

And Sinful, sinful me...
By murder points you mean killing the inventor the first time? Or the poor ice hippo? Did that... still couldn't top 80 sin... makes me sad. If I'm gonna play evil I want to be so evil people flinch from my girl's name. :P

Not that I am, like, 110 play hours on this bloody game and counting up fast.
Nuh uh. Nope. :roll:

Edit: I fail at color scrolling. Mmm touchpads. :roll:
Oh, cause they're cute.
It explains so much!

hanako
Site Admin

#57 Post by hanako » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:38 pm

Iirc it's killing the inventor and the goblin children that count as murders.

But you'll still probably just end up a Conqueror - there isn't an evil demon terrorising the land ending. Yet.

There are some endings where murder-sin points will change the outcome even if your total sin was low, though.

tamda

#58 Post by tamda » Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:44 pm

Yeah, Paladin, oddly, I got that golden girl while trying to marry Gordy... go figgure.

She was a huge hit with the kidlets that Shayla was...
Oh, cause they're cute.
It explains so much!

ionoatall

#59 Post by ionoatall » Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:28 am

If you are doing an expansion, i think there should be more "evil" endings. like a queen or princess of darkness. lol there should be a prince of darkness to marry XD or queen of thiefs or evil witch or king's concubine.
and for good endings....i really don't know lol there are actually a good amount of good endings in this game. I haven't finished the game yet but I don't think there is an artist, model, or dancer. um i mean charisma could be used to make her a noble lady. i don't think there's a teacher either. I would really want a faery ending though ^ ^. lol ignore other suggestions except the faery and princess/queen of darkness one.

P.S.: I was just thinking as a joke ending, she can become one of Santa's helpers XD lol or for any holiday like cupid's helper. I'm blanking out on holidays.

Sorry for long post of suggestions. I'm just excited to here about an expansion XD. I just love this game so much!!!

nobodyimportant

#60 Post by nobodyimportant » Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:19 pm

another cal sighting- though I haven't gotten to check out if it leads anywhere. He's one of the contestants in the dance competition.