Marriage Options (spoilers)

In this sequel to Cute Knight, you have the whole kingdom to explore, and many secrets to find...
crystallinity

#61 Post by crystallinity » Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:44 am

• Not a marrige option, but I found out what happens to Alaric if you don't marry him...
    In the 'Prime Minister' Ending:
    "Fortunately, Prince Alaric fell in love with Princess Michiko of the neighboring kindgom, enabling them to make a strong alliance...

Heh, I love when games do that! ^^

lill_sweetty

#62 Post by lill_sweetty » Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:03 pm

I'm just wondering... do you marry Gordy in the housewife ending? Because I got that, only I married "a jovial man" or something. No names. Then againn, I did run out of dream rather early in the game...

crystallinity

#63 Post by crystallinity » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:07 pm

• Yeah. I think you need to have him not think you're boring first-- that's what I did. When you get up to the first XP level, he's nicer when you talk to him. Then his dad says how Gordy's wife will inherit the farm.

Loreless

Re: cal

#64 Post by Loreless » Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:55 am

hanako wrote:
Naiomi666 wrote:is there anyway to talk to cal again after he tries to take back a dress?
Yes.

Boy, that was a helpful comment, wasn't it? :)

oki i looked thru the entire game got 27/36 ending and so far i don't think there is anyway to marry Cal......... has anyone really asked if there was a way to marry him the only question i have seen about him is do we see him again, go ahead correct me if i am wrong ..................

secondly :) if it isn't added i think that should be an update as a new ending Home wrecker >< considering he is meant to be getting married and all >< .........

unless there is a ending with him ...............

As for Taran if you haven't worked it out:Go to the desert and work as a scribe / talk to the mystic / take astronomy classes until you meet Taran, learn his name, and find out why he came to the kingdom. After this he will appear at the desert oasis as a regular character so you can speak to him.

Raise your Luck and Charm, and go to the dance contest at the Midsummer Festival. This unlocks a new chat option for Taran, and he will ask you to dance with him. If your Luck and Charm together are at least 120, he will be impressed with your grace and skill.

After that, once you have turned 20, he will propose.

sayuri

#65 Post by sayuri » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:06 am

I'm 99.9% there's no Cal ending. I was messing with my files and I saw the thumbnail for the endings :oops:. No Cal :(.

Loreless

#66 Post by Loreless » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:15 am

lol i didn't really wanna admit that but yea ....... there's always the thought of it being a secret ending you know the type of ending that the wonderful lovable game makers love to hide in hidden folders thinking that some gamers are just too big for their own good .......... >< thinking i should just stop typing there :twisted:

crystallinity

#67 Post by crystallinity » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:44 pm

• Well, yeah... But maybe the marriage is just an ity-bity line in one of the endings? Like Gordy in the Housewife one?

lill_sweetty

#68 Post by lill_sweetty » Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:30 am

On Lemmasoft's forum... I saw a post from Hanako, where she said Cal came from the competition awhile back where the prize was a character in the game, and that there IS no ending with Cal. She did mention it might be a bonus ending later if there is an expansion pack.

Naiomi666

good

#69 Post by Naiomi666 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:51 am

i hope there is a cal ending in the expansion pack. for a while i htought he was marriigeable and i was doing everything i could to get that ending. Kind of felt like i wasted my time.