Rejections

In this sequel to Cute Knight, you have the whole kingdom to explore, and many secrets to find...
Emma E.

Rejections

#1 Postby Emma E. » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:09 pm

I've gotten all the endings (I think; there may have been an update I'm missing) but I was wondering if something happens if you get all the love interests to propose and reject all of them. I've tried it once, and it had no effect; however, one time with one ending doesn't mean much. I'm wondering if maybe it is a variation to one or many endings that say something like the main character was chased all the time but never settled down romantically or maybe a throwaway mention like the other random marriages of her grabbing an adventuring sidekick (besides Robin I mean).
I might be grasping at straws here, but there seem to be changes after rejecting someone, such as Cole paying you less for rejecting him that aren't mentioned in any guides I've found, so I figure there might be something. It's possible. Anyone know anything on this? I know it's really late to the party on this one, but I just got re-into the game.

Foelhe

Re: Rejections

#2 Postby Foelhe » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:05 am

I'm pretty sure the newest version of the game has an ending you can unlock if you reject everyone, yes.

Return to “Cute Knight Kingdom”