Is my game weird?

In this sequel to Cute Knight, you have the whole kingdom to explore, and many secrets to find...
syphethia

Is my game weird?

#1 Postby syphethia » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:22 am

So ive checked out several walkthroughs and there are endings I jst cant get no matter what and endings i've got that aren't even in walkthrough. For instance I cant get mystic or healer but i got an ending called matchmaker and scientist but i dont see those on the walkthroughs. Whats the deal?

hanako
Site Admin

Re: Is my game weird?

#2 Postby hanako » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:06 am

Some guides may be quite outdated - there were several endings added in later updates.

syphethia

#3 Postby syphethia » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:13 am

oh ok thanks. That part confused me. But how come I can't get healer or mystic. I always get the government ending when I go for healer and I make sure that I have no sin. I don't fight at all. And then with the mystic one I sometimes I've gotten the clerk and scientist ending but i make sure to get all the symbols. not sure what im doing wrong.

Aster

#4 Postby Aster » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:21 pm

Syphethia, there's probably nothing wrong with your game, so don't worry. There are more factors involved in obtaining the endings than just meeting the minimum requirements listed in guides.

For the Healer ending, avoid the museum in its entirety and spend a month or two singing in the choir since that seems to count toward the ending. Raising your taming helps as well, so I'd suggest feeding animals at the farm initially (it'll increase your stamina too) before switching to working as a scribe.
Also, don't let Tirtha heal you when your stamina is too low since you would lose dream in the process. Travel all the way back to the village and rest at your parents' house. No matter what your Mind/Taming scores are, you'll always be shunted into the Government ending unless your Dream>100.

For the Mystic ending, the minimum requirements are Magic>50, Mind>50, and Dream>100. If you meet the requirements and have all the spell symbols, then there's no way you won't get the ending. Are you sure you have all 25 spells? Some are more elusive than others.

KitCat

#5 Postby KitCat » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:04 pm

At endings... can someone say fast which ones at which moth´s already stats go?
Example pm2 that was big difference, but, Almost all end at these House girl (housemaid/housekeeper..) ... Born month are effect at pm2 and later...
and blood version get effect more and more?

Argh... one game at demo ..
Str 13 Sta 47 min 16 luck 20 cahr 11
Cooking/Crat 10 both, taming 56 artisty 14
Att/ Def 5 (10)
Magic 7
Gold : 278
Dream only 85... And 1 sin...
But somehow even 3 spells...

Return to “Cute Knight Kingdom”