Just getting started - how do I not fail?

In this sequel to Cute Knight, you have the whole kingdom to explore, and many secrets to find...
wendymarlowe

Just getting started - how do I not fail?

#1 Postby wendymarlowe » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:37 pm

This may be completely obvious, but I'm having a problem just getting started. Is there a way to quit mid-week, if I find I tried something and am in over my head? Seems like I finally got a skill I can do (cooking) and I can repeat cooking jobs/classes all week, but when I try to do anything else I fail badly and then my dream score plummets. I don't know how to raise my other stats without failing - I've built up enough stamina/mind to keep succeeding for a few days, sometimes, but then I start failing the rest of the week and it seems like I'm stuck in a death spiral. Should I be quitting somehow, or is there another way to raise stats?

hanako
Site Admin

Re: Just getting started - how do I not fail?

#2 Postby hanako » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:23 am

You can't quit midway through, but you can stop throwing away MP/HP if it's not doing you any good. Burning yourself out on a job you're not skilled enough to succeed at will throw you into a deathspiral because you'll get the dream hit for failing AND the hit for being tired.

Rest a lot, and expect that you won't be great at most things without a lot of work.

KitCat

Re: Just getting started - how do I not fail?

#3 Postby KitCat » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:22 pm

Down to up. Isn´t that´s naturally? Selecting that which working with stats at best?
And if there at more "first timers" to test/play to demo. Select first month born and feed animals at some?

Return to “Cute Knight Kingdom”