Complete Cheat Guide (For Mac/Linux & Windows)

In this sequel to Cute Knight, you have the whole kingdom to explore, and many secrets to find...
Roses

#1 Postby Roses » Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:03 pm

I have already made a Crafting List and a Recipe List, and since there still seems to be a lot of people who are confused on this subject (I was too until a little while ago), I thought I would make a complete guide.
I made this guide by looking over every post about Cheats on the CKK forum and on some other sites, then I tested all the cheats to figure out exactly how they work. Also I would like to add that most the cheats are the same as Cute Knight and Cute Knight Deluxe, there are only 6 differences and I will add them below.

Before we begin I would like to give a little WARNING: Some of these cheats might ruin your game in the way that it might end your game or mess with your experience, especially if you would like to play the game fairly, in that case these cheats wouldn't be recommended at all! DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for whatever might happen if you choose to use these cheats!

Opening The Cheat/Text Box on All Systems:
Hit the F10 (sometimes F9) button to open the cheat box.
On some keyboards you will have to press the fn/FN/FN Lock/Function Lock button (or sometimes the Tab button) simultaneously with the F10 (or F9) button (on some keyboards you don't have to press them simultaneously, you just have to press the FN button once and then the F10 or F9 button).

Hanako gave a great explanation for why you will have to press the FN button on some keyboards: "Certain keyboards (often on laptops) have weird setups with their function keys in order to make them have multiple functions at different times. Look to see if you have a "Function Lock" or "FN Lock" key somewhere - that might toggle the function keys to make them work."

Then you enter the cheat in the cheat/text box and press Enter (sometimes you have to press Enter twice)!

Windows Cheats:
This section will be formatted in this way:
The Code = Random Amount (An Explanation and Tips).
You can use these cheats, at any point during the game, even at the beginning.
I would also like to add that I have added the minimum and maximum amounts that you can press into the cheat/text box on most the cheats you can write a higher amount, but that wont help you at all, since it wont affect your game and most of them revert to the max value when the day changes or another "checking" happens, so it does nothing.

global.gold=1000 (With this code you set your gold amount. I have tried this and you can set it to anything between 0 to at least 1000000)
global.age=0 (With this code you set your characters age. Note: 21 Ends the game. 22+ Makes the game never-ending. You can set this to anything between 0 to at least 1000.)
global.hp=100 (With this code you set total HP to any value you want between 0 to 999. However if your Stamina is below the amount you set for your HP it reverts back to your max Stamina when a checking occurs. This code sometimes doesn?t work.)
global.mp=100 (With this code you set total MP to any value you want between 0 to 999. However if your Mind is below the amount you set for your MP it reverts back to your max Mind when a checking occurs. This code sometimes doesn?t work.)
global.xp=5000 (With this code you set your total XP to any value between 0 to 5000.)
global.dream=150 (With this you set your total Dream to any value from 0 to 150. WARNING: If you set it to 0 your game ends.)
global.str=300 (With this code you set your total Strength to any value between 0 to 300.)
global.con=300 (With this code you set your total Stamina to any value between 0 to 300.)
global.int=300 (With this code you set your total Mind to any value between 0 to 300.)
global.dex=300 (With this code you set your total Luck to any value between 0 to 300.)
global.cha=300 (With this code you set your total Charm to any value between 0 to 300.)
global.cook=300 (With this code you set your total Cooking to any value between 0 to 300.)
global.craft=300 (With this code you set your total Crafting to any value between 0 to 300.)
global.tame=300 (With this code you set your total Taming to any value between 0 to 300.)
global.art=300 (With this code you set your total Artistry to any value between 0 to 300.)
global.attack=300 (With this code you set your total Attack to any value between 0 to 300.)
global.defense=300 (With this code you set your total Defense to any value between 0 to 300.)
global.magic=300 (With this code you set your total Magic to any value between 0 to 300.)
global.sins=0 (With this code you set your total Sins amount to any value between 0-100. PLEASE READ BELOW IF YOU WANT TO USE THIS CHEAT!)

WARNING!:
You can set sins between 0-100, but as soon as you sleep or some other 'checking' happens your sins go back to the what they were before you cheated! Also sometimes it doesn't work. MOST IMPORTANTLY: if you set your sins to 100 you immediately go to the ending Demon, so if you want to experiment with this cheat, but don't want your game to end, make sure, you only put it to 99 Max!

What you can use this cheat for (all credits to Lunaraia): "As many of you know, you cannot use the global.sins= X command to change your sins permanently, it just jumps back, however you CAN change it until the area updates (new day, new map or new total HP/MP) so until one of those happen you actually HAVE the sin you entered, how do I know? Simple, I managed to get The Conqueror Ending and The Paladin Ending on the same save by simply first manipulating my sins and then immediately manipulating my age . Also after further testing, using this, you could change the kind of painting "Al" paints of you."

Little WARNING Hanako gave to Lunaraia on this topic:
There are cases where this won't work, because some of the 'sin' checks are checking something else. People who want to fool around using cheat codes should be advised that sometimes weird things WILL happen. This isn't a bug, it's what you get for trying to break the game.

Mac/Linux Cheats:
This is going to be exactly the same as the Windows section, except that you type g.something instead of global.something. However since a lot of people are confused on this subject (myself included until a little while ago) I will make the list anyway.
This section will be formatted in this way:
The Code = Random Amount (An Explanation and Tips).
You can use these cheats, at any point during the game, even at the beginning.
I would also like to add that I have added the minimum and maximum amounts that you can press into the cheat/text box on most the cheats you can write a higher amount, but that wont help you at all, since it wont affect your game and most of them revert to the max value when the day changes or another "checking" happens, so it does nothing.

g.gold=1000 (With this code you set your gold amount. I have tried this and you can set it to anything between 0 to at least 1000000)
g.age=0 (With this code you set your characters age. Note: 21 Ends the game. 22+ Makes the game never-ending. You can set this to anything between 0 to at least 1000.)
g.hp=100 (With this code you set total HP to any value you want between 0 to 999. However if your Stamina is below the amount you set for your HP it reverts back to your max Stamina when a checking occurs. This code sometimes doesn?t work.)
g.mp=100 (With this code you set total MP to any value you want between 0 to 999. However if your Mind is below the amount you set for your MP it reverts back to your max Mind when a checking occurs. This code sometimes doesn?t work.)
g.xp=5000 (With this code you set your total XP to any value between 0 to 5000.)
g.dream=150 (With this you set your total Dream to any value from 0 to 150. WARNING: If you set it to 0 your game ends.)
g.str=300 (With this code you set your total Strength to any value between 0 to 300.)
g.con=300 (With this code you set your total Stamina to any value between 0 to 300.)
g.int=300 (With this code you set your total Mind to any value between 0 to 300.)
g.dex=300 (With this code you set your total Luck to any value between 0 to 300.)
g.cha=300 (With this code you set your total Charm to any value between 0 to 300.)
g.cook=300 (With this code you set your total Cooking to any value between 0 to 300.)
g.craft=300 (With this code you set your total Crafting to any value between 0 to 300.)
g.tame=300 (With this code you set your total Taming to any value between 0 to 300.)
g.art=300 (With this code you set your total Artistry to any value between 0 to 300.)
g.attack=300 (With this code you set your total Attack to any value between 0 to 300.)
g.defense=300 (With this code you set your total Defense to any value between 0 to 300.)
g.magic=300 (With this code you set your total Magic to any value between 0 to 300.)
g.sins=0 (With this code you set your total Sins amount to any value between 0-100. PLEASE READ BELOW IF YOU WANT TO USE THIS CHEAT!)

WARNING!:
You can set sins between 0-100, but as soon as you sleep or some other 'checking' happens your sins go back to the what they were before you cheated! Also sometimes it doesn't work. MOST IMPORTANTLY: if you set your sins to 100 you immediately go to the ending Demon, so if you want to experiment with this cheat, but don't want your game to end, make sure, you only put it to 99 Max!

What you can use this cheat for (all credits to Lunaraia): "As many of you know, you cannot use the global.sins= X command to change your sins permanently, it just jumps back, however you CAN change it until the area updates (new day, new map or new total HP/MP) so until one of those happen you actually HAVE the sin you entered, how do I know? Simple, I managed to get The Conqueror Ending and The Paladin Ending on the same save by simply first manipulating my sins and then immediately manipulating my age . Also after further testing, using this, you could change the kind of painting "Al" paints of you."

Little WARNING Hanako gave to Lunaraia on this topic:
There are cases where this won't work, because some of the 'sin' checks are checking something else. People who want to fool around using cheat codes should be advised that sometimes weird things WILL happen. This isn't a bug, it's what you get for trying to break the game.

BIG MAC LION TIP!
It doesn't really have anything to do with cheats, but with Lion they decided to change the Library location, so when you go into Macintosh HD the Library it shows there isn't the main Library and so if you want to see your RenPy folder you need to press on the GO button and the press on Go to Folder and then type in: ~/Library
Just be careful not to delete stuff in that folder that you don't know what does. You can delete your RenPy folder if you want or your saves. ALSO IF YOU SAVE AN ENDING IT WILL BE IN THAT FOLDER!

The Differences Between Codes in CK, CKD and CKK:
global.combat=250 (There isn't a Combat skill anymore)
global.weapons=250 (There isn't a Weapons skill anymore)
global.clean=250 (There isn't a Cleaning skill anymore)
global.brew=250 (There isn't a Brewing skill anymore)
global.spells=250 (The Spells Cheat doesn't work anymore, you have to "find" the Spells)
Obviously the Sins cheat has changed it is still works a little.

I hope this guide has helped! :-)

Return to “Cute Knight Kingdom”