Scientist Ending?

In this sequel to Cute Knight, you have the whole kingdom to explore, and many secrets to find...
LadyKnight

Scientist Ending?

#1 Postby LadyKnight » Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:58 am

Hello, all! I was hoping for some help in completing my gallery. The last image I need is also the last one in the gallery, and I believe that it is the scientist ending. Does anyone know how to get it?

AbunaiHime

Re: Scientist Ending?

#2 Postby AbunaiHime » Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:47 am

Want to bump this up because I cannot for the life of me get this last one. :( My assumption is Mind, Craft, and Cooking, but I also read somewhere that spells should be collected but not to raise Magic and to get a little Sin to prevent the Healer ending. I keep on ending up with either Government or Clerk and it's super frustrating.

Can someone please give a hint for this one?

EDIT: I FINALLY GOT IT. SPOILERS BELOW.

I raised my Mind, Craft, and Cooking (to about 100 each), but I avoided working as a Scribe to not get the Government/Clerk ending.

Took the following classes: Astronomy, Cooking, Exercise, and Sculpture. I worked at the bakery Baking Bread, and at the blacksmiths Smithing, and Jewelcrafting when it was unlocked.

I also gathered a few spell cards that didn't require working or a lot of Magic (I kept my Magic below 20) such as: Candle, Cross, Heart, Incense, Lava, Lily, Leaf, Mirage, Mushroom, Nightmare, Quake, Shadow, Snowflake, and Sun.

Hopefully this'll help someone! ^^

Return to “Cute Knight Kingdom”