Will this series ever see more?

In this sequel to Cute Knight, you have the whole kingdom to explore, and many secrets to find...
MachineMaiden

Will this series ever see more?

#1 Postby MachineMaiden » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:12 am

Now that Magical Diary is out now I got to thinking, will there ever be more Cute Knights? I imagine that the customization and all of Magical Diary could work well in this series as well or is Magical Diary the new 'Cute Knight'. I love medieval settings, ala Princess Maker (2 being my favorite because of the RPG element and the marriageable Dragon kid :lol: ) and would like to see this series continue.

hanako
Site Admin

#2 Postby hanako » Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:07 am

I don't know.

I'm just one person, I love to make overly-complicated games, and I don't put them out very fast. Cute Knight Kingdom wasn't all that successful (It didn't do really badly but it didn't do great either) and thus Cute Knight Empire is not very high up my list of things to work on. Especially because my ideas for it might be too complicated for most people's tastes!

However, I really cannot predict future games very well. A lot of things can change my schedule.

MachineMaiden

#3 Postby MachineMaiden » Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:23 am

Oh, I wasn't insinuating that 'I want it now!' or anything like that. I was just curious if the series was going to continue or not. I'm sure you get a lot of 'when's it going to be out?' type of thing, one of my friends who translates DS games gets very, very mad over things like that so I know how hard it is to do that and that's just translating (I'm not saying that's any less complicated but argh! you get my point! :oops: ).

I was just wondering if the series was 'concluded' or if there was plans for future titles down the line. A girl can always keep that in the back of her head and on today I need that kinda news. :roll: (hasn't been that hunky dory if you catch my drift).

I'm curious though on what you mean on complicated btw?

Return to “Cute Knight Kingdom”