Latest Version 1.1.2?

A fast-paced, light-hearted RPG where schoolgirls save the world from aliens.

Moderator: Spiky Caterpillar

bugmenot

Latest Version 1.1.2?

#1 Postby bugmenot » Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:40 am

I just purchased this game (for Linux) and noticed that the filename contains the version number, 1.1.11. The demo for the Linux one is 1.1.2. Is this the latest version? If so, to upgrade, can I simply replace the 'game' folder into the game directory, to the demo directory?

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by bugmenot on Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hanako
Site Admin

#2 Postby hanako » Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:19 pm

There have been a handful of minor bugfixes for rare events that can happen late in the game, so the full version has been updated far more recently than the demo. iirc 1.1.2 is from back in June, 1.1.11 is just last week and is the most recent.

I'm terribly bad about version numbers and making sure that the installers on the non-linux builds actually have numbers that sanely correlate with the linux one, so it's definitely worth asking. :)

michalzxc

#3 Postby michalzxc » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:44 am

I have version 1.1.2 since a little more then month. Could you public patch for the full version?

//Edit: I have linux version

yuastnav

#4 Postby yuastnav » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:20 pm

Since I've bougth the game less than a month ago I was still able to use the login to the download but this will not be always possible.
If we want the newest version shall we send you a mail (this could result in too much work) or is it possible to employ a simpler solution?
A small patch, as said by the previous post, would be indeed a good way out. :)

hanako
Site Admin

#5 Postby hanako » Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:23 pm

Generally I just have people email me if they want a new version, rather than fiddle around making patchers that can sometimes cause more trouble than they're worth. There's no huge changes in the new version, so if you're not having problems, you don't NEED the newest... but if you want it anyway, forward your receipt to support and I'll email you a link.

In the future I may set up some sort of account-based system so that people can automatically get new downloads. As it is, people don't ask that often, so it's really not much work. :)

Return to “Science Girls!”