Science Girls prereleased!

A fast-paced, light-hearted RPG where schoolgirls save the world from aliens.

Moderator: Spiky Caterpillar

Spiky Caterpillar

Science Girls prereleased!

#1 Postby Spiky Caterpillar » Thu May 28, 2009 3:41 pm

I believe that the game is finally done! It's now available for purchase through http://www.hanakogames.com/science.shtml for Windows, MacOS X, and Linux. Please check it out and let us know if you encounter any problems.

Thank you!

phoenixgirl

#2 Postby phoenixgirl » Fri May 29, 2009 1:37 am

I got the newsletter about this game and had to come here to check it out. It looks great and I can't wait to try out the demo. :)
Please help and support me here.

_SE_

#3 Postby _SE_ » Fri May 29, 2009 3:47 am

Just wanted to say I really liked this. Beat it in 4:59.

:)

perch

#4 Postby perch » Fri May 29, 2009 4:16 am

I've run through the demo on Windows XP and had no problems. It was a lot of fun and very interesting.

Scrappi

Battles

#5 Postby Scrappi » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:59 pm

Hello: I was just trying the demo and it is very hard if not impossible to win against the monsters and stay alive. I got very few drops and they have very little points to do spells with so they die often. I could not even get past the level under the one that we start on. Sometimes I used the punch and other times I used the hypnotise spell. They kep getting eaten and not being able to fight. I love RPG games that have monster battles but if it is that difficult to even get through the school then I will not be able to buy the game. :)

hanako
Site Admin

#6 Postby hanako » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:21 pm

There are lots and lots of little tricks that can make things easier, but it can take some trial and error to learn all the strategies. I'm hoping other people will share some of their tips so we can compile them and possibly put more help into the demo. (I already posted a thread for Stealth Balls in particular)

Actually, I'll make another Strategy thread...

Return to “Science Girls!”