Science Girls free demo update

For official announcements and news items only.
hanako
Site Admin

Science Girls free demo update

#1 Post by hanako » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:38 am

We're changing some things in Science Girls (there may be more changes coming) and I've put up the demo of the new version, with new walkaround and combat graphics.

Please take a look if you've got the time and let me know if you encounter any problems or have any other feedback

Demo downloads can be found here:
http://www.hanakogames.com/science.shtml

(Yes, I will be making new downloads available for existing customers, but at the moment I'd like people to peer at the demo and make sure it works!)

phoenixgirl

#2 Post by phoenixgirl » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:17 pm

Hi hanako,

I will try out the new demo when I get the chance. Pretty late here and I'm tired and all that. lol

But I'm assuming that once all the changes are done to the entire game, it will be made available for those who did buy it from here. Will we receive notifications about it? :)
Please help and support me here.

hanako
Site Admin

#3 Post by hanako » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:38 pm

Anyone who's already bought it and wants an update can ask for it *now* if they want, but I'm trying to get someone, anyone, to provide some feedback first BEFORE I encourage all the customers to go and download it again. :)

Basically, I don't want to tell everyone "Get a new download!" and then two days later "Get a new download again!"

At some point I'll mention on the newsletter that people should ask for new downloads.

_SE_

#4 Post by _SE_ » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:27 pm

Played through the Linux demo, didn't see any problems.

phoenixgirl

#5 Post by phoenixgirl » Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:15 pm

I played through the Windows demo version and everything looks good to me so far. I like the new graphics as well as how the playable character walks on the map now. Before, it looked like she was gliding but now we can see her feet move. :)

I wonder if there will be any other differences in this new version and I can't wait to download it once it's ready. :)
Please help and support me here.

Hanakoprincess18

Science Girls game!

#6 Post by Hanakoprincess18 » Sun May 23, 2010 6:29 pm

Hello i have played the new update version of Science Girls.
And is whas very good game. The graphics and battle scene whas very good. Exist a site whit the new update version of Science Girls in full versiom :?:

From Hanakoprincess18 :D

hanako
Site Admin

#7 Post by hanako » Sun May 23, 2010 6:44 pm

If you bought the full game before the update came out (so, like, last year) then you can forward me your order receipt and I'll send you a link for an updated download.