Cute Knight Kingdom Christmas Contest

For official announcements and news items only.
deadgraceful

#16 Post by deadgraceful » Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:36 pm

Miss Anne Throat: Gnome, Confidence Trickster and Swashbuckler of the Intellect. Matches wits rather than swords with everyone who crosses her path, and is famed throughout the land for her battles of ideas with the wisest and cleverest. It is said that she trained with the famous debating monks of the Far East, who arguments and word contests are the stuff of legend. She often travels in disguise, but her golden tongue is unmistakable.

Short in stature, her huge personality makes her seem ten feet tall. Her witty sayings are collected in books, and a story once told by her can never be told by another. Despite her unassuming appearance, it has said she has conquered many men, who fall like dainty flowers at her feet. It is said she can argue sick people well, and make the blind see again simply with the power of persuasion. But I'm sure that's just a story - and probably one she started.

Jonquille

#17 Post by Jonquille » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:51 pm

Midnighticequeen wrote:Oh wait, are we suppose to be maid up character? :oops: In that case...

I'd be Rhea the healer. She is able to control plant life and cure all illness using herbs and potions made of the earth. She is one with the earth and is constant battle to save it and keep it pure for the next generation. Rhea wishes for nothing more than for people to live in perfect harmony with the earth, but until that day comes she will continue to fight the good fight.

And Rhea happens to be my name too.
Rhea's a pretty name ^^ ~jealous~
i don't think we HAD to make or use a premade character- like Hanako said, she's not judging us on that, it's just for fun! :D

Midnighticequeen

#18 Post by Midnighticequeen » Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:17 pm

Oh okay, well I'm glad then. I like both my characters though so either ones fine for me. :)

StarViella

#19 Post by StarViella » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:04 pm

I'm pretty sure I've had at least 10 posts... how can you tell?

ANYWAYS:

I would be Tina the Wrestling Alligator. Not only could I wrestle, but I'd have the ability to shoot marshmallows out of my bellybutton and ears. How cool is that? Very. I would have lots of fun at bonfires. :wink:

Esphirisa

#20 Post by Esphirisa » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:54 pm

Hmm... I'm not pretty sure if it's supposed to be an existing or a made-up character... anyway, here goes!

Esphiris the Time-Traveler

Travels with her comrades through time and space, mending the net of time. Meets and helps people along her journey :D

Eccentricity

#21 Post by Eccentricity » Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:13 pm

lol StarViella, I love your character! Marshmallow-shooting belly buttons are awesome!

Asmera, the Dog-Lover: Who needs friends when you can have dogs? Who needs a love interest when you can have cute adorable puppies? After all, dogs don’t argue and talk back all the time. Unless of course, they do :wink:

WillSing

#22 Post by WillSing » Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:57 pm

Jani the Royal Jester
Her job is to put a smile on everyone's face
She will crawl,jump,spin,cry,pout,shout and fall
All to put a smile on your face
Smile for Jani, wont you'?
Thats all she wants
Thats all she needs
Please put a smile on for Jani
Because if you dont....

Jani will have no smile at all

I put more depth into it than i intended, there s a story behind it
see if you can figure it out

Midnighticequeen

#23 Post by Midnighticequeen » Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:48 pm

:shock:
I would be Tina the Wrestling Alligator. Not only could I wrestle, but I'd have the ability to shoot marshmallows out of my bellybutton and ears. How cool is that? Very. I would have lots of fun at bonfires.
Awesome! :D That's a neat ability, you'd never go hungry with all of those marshmellows

Saetana

#24 Post by Saetana » Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:09 am

Starviella - your post count should be shown just under your avatar and joining date in the panel at the left-hand side of any post you have made (and it seems to update old posts with the current total). You appear to have 14 at the moment so more than enough.

I don't think it matters whether your character is "real" or made-up, its just a bit of fun to make it interesting for people reading the thread. Although, that could be an idea for a future competition - best invented character, Hanako???

:twisted:

Little_witch

#25 Post by Little_witch » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:45 pm

WillSing wrote:Jani the Royal Jester
A bard once came to court
to sing for low and high
and when he had to wait
the jester caught his eye.

She crawled, she jumped, she fell -
he gazed and wondered why
beneath the urge to laugh
he felt wish to cry.

Diz

#26 Post by Diz » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:43 am

Omnia Einstein, an A- Detective Student/Storyteller/Magician/Doctor of Elves/ Emoticon Designer :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: /Lawyer/ Pink Bubble Gum Chewing Champion/Sunday Funnies Artist/Weird Science Chemist Experimenter/Dragon Tamer/Chocolate Skyscaper Builder/Fairy Santuary Rancher/ Queen of the World!! Muahahaha. *catches breath*

In all, she's a bit of a brainiac slash dreamer slash over-achiever. And yes, she hardly has time for other things these days and is rather indecisive...But don't tell her that. ;) lol

WillSing

#27 Post by WillSing » Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:00 pm

Little_witch wrote:
WillSing wrote:Jani the Royal Jester
A bard once came to court
to sing for low and high
and when he had to wait
the jester caught his eye.

She crawled, she jumped, she fell -
he gazed and wondered why
beneath the urge to laugh
he felt wish to cry.

Very good one, I enjoyed the rhymes I adore the ending as well and its true, the story behind Jani the Jester is saddening

hanako
Site Admin

#28 Post by hanako » Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:37 pm

Christmas Day has come and gone, so it's time for me to roll the dice and see who comes up tops!

(*jiggles and clatters the sparkly dice*)

And our top winner is...

... Esphirisa!

(*jiggles and clatters the sparkly dice*)

Runner up is...

... little_witch!

Thanks to all who entered for being fun and inventive (Who would have expected a wrestling alligator??) For winners I will be sending messages shortly.

Little_witch

#29 Post by Little_witch » Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:26 am

*bows* My thanks to you and your sparkly dice.

Diz

#30 Post by Diz » Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:56 am

Congrats to the winners, Esphirisa and Little_witch! o<I=D Omnia Einstein says congrats, too! (hehe) This was fun. Can't wait for the next one. Enjoy the game, guys!